What's new

Are any new freelance sites coming up since the pandemic?

I don't think I have come across any freelance new sites that came up during the pandemic. If there are, they must be very new and still trying to find their feet before they can be noticed by everyone

I can't tell if there are any new freelance platforms since the outbreak of the pandemic. Personally, I am not working on any freelance platforms even though I know how it works. You can do more research online using Google maybe you will find any new ones in the search results. Or better still anyone who knows of any new ones should do update. That is just my opinion.

I have not done research on any new freelance website because I am not a freelancer, I might decide to do this later when I have interest in freelancing and also when I'm looking for the best platform to offer my skill.

Well, I just hope that a new website will be created soon. i have not discovered any new platform till now,. I gave copywriting network another chance and it proved to be a total disaster for me. I am looking for more sites this month and I hope I will find them. Inshallah.

I would there are newer freelance platforms coming up. I don't know much about newer ones, I haven't heard a lot about the newer ones and whether they pay well.

I don't really think if there is any new freelance site because I have never heard about it, what I can advance you is that you should do research so to know.

Well, I just hope that a new website will be created soon. i have not discovered any new platform till now,. I gave copywriting network another chance and it proved to be a total disaster for me. I am looking for more sites this month and I hope I will find them. Inshallah.
But why can't you try Fiverr and upwork ? they are one of the best freelance platform you could actually make a lot of money if you are really talented in what you are doing ,this is the one I will considering when I am into freelancing.

But why can't you try Fiverr and upwork ? they are one of the best freelance platform you could actually make a lot of money if you are really talented in what you are doing ,this is the one I will considering when I am into freelancing.

I might try Upwork; however, I do not know how the platform works. Right now I am seeking other platforms and upwork will be my last resort if I do not get work at some other sites. Fiverr is not on my list because it is very competitive.

I might try Upwork; however, I do not know how the platform works. Right now I am seeking other platforms and upwork will be my last resort if I do not get work at some other sites. Fiverr is not on my list because it is very competitive.
So does it really mean that with the high competition on fiverr that it is not possible for new people to make it on fiverr ? I think a lot of people are also joining every day and they're still making money with it, it depends on how you go about it.

Well, as far as I am concerned, the only online platform for any online freelancers is FIVERR. I have heard a lot of good reviews about FIVERR and that interest me a lot.

So does it really mean that with the high competition on fiverr that it is not possible for new people to make it on fiverr ? I think a lot of people are also joining every day and they're still making money with it, it depends on how you go about it.

Since new and new people are joining the platform every day, this is the exact reason why the competition is so tough in their. The customers are scarce and the freelancers are in a good number and I think this is why the competition might be be so tough.

Since new and new people are joining the platform every day, this is the exact reason why the competition is so tough in their. The customers are scarce and the freelancers are in a good number and I think this is why the competition might be be so tough.
So do you really think that with such a tough competition that no one especially newbie will never be able to get a job on fiverr ? because to me I always believe this is not possible it all depends on how you go about it.

I don't think we need new freelance website as presents as we have more than enough online. The best thing is to join some of this freelance website in order to remove focus to make more money.

Imdont think I have ever seen or heard of any new freelance site coming up after the pandemic. And I don't think they will even come up because the once on ground are very adequate for everyone

I think it is only knew freelancers that need new freelance marketplace so that they can have enough chances to make more sales than the existing ones.

Since the pandemic, many people have not flooded freelance sites. Therefore, if you find some they are probably flooded already and the earnings won't be much. While others won't even accept new registrations. So it's kind of hard.

Since the pandemic has been around, has there been any new freelance sites started to help people find more work? I imagine there are some new freelance sites out there, if so, are any of them worth working on? What are some good new ones?
There are many freelancing sites out there , and during and after the oandemic , i dont think theres an emergence of any freelancing site that I knows about, most ofnthe freelancing sites we have out there are scam.

I don't think we need new freelance website as presents as we have more than enough online. The best thing is to join some of this freelance website in order to remove focus to make more money.
I agree with you on this. There are already so many freelancing platforms available. It is best to utilise them and build a reputation with them. Then you don't have to work in too many sites in order to earn well.

Imdont think I have ever seen or heard of any new freelance site coming up after the pandemic. And I don't think they will even come up because the once on ground are very adequate for everyone
You are talking what you dont know for instant the internet is so wide and you could not view all the website,there are alot of freelancing website imerges on daily basis mostly the gpt site so make your proper research and you may found that as true,but I dont think that this have something to do with the pandemic

As far as I know, there were already many freelancing sites before the pandemic and when people lost their offline jobs, they tried their luck with online freelancing jobs and this made things quite competitive for people. I am quite sure an influx of new freelancers might have increased the number of new freelancing platforms.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back