What's new

Are any new freelance sites coming up since the pandemic?

You can be able to predict that there is going to be a very massive rise in the amount of freelancers and also companies that are going to be in need of freelancers after the pandemic so that they can be able to work from home m

There are a couple of gig sites that have been coming up since the coming of the pandemic. This is something that is not come as any surprise to me because it was expected as a lot of people will not prefer to work from home.

Since the pandemic has been around, has there been any new freelance sites started to help people find more work? I imagine there are some new freelance sites out there, if so, are any of them worth working on? What are some good new ones?
I simply can't find new freelancing apart from the ones already in existence which is Upwork and Fiverr. They are both trusted as everyone is guaranteed to be paid ones they complete their job. If a new one should emerge, they should charge less 😂

Based on my research, almost all the freelance site were in existence before the pandemic outbreak but just that people were not aware and dont know much about not until the outbreak that people have been indoors.

Since I am not a freelancer , I do not look straight forward to grab every new finance platform , but I believe there were so many of them. We won't know since that is not our area of concentration.

I don't visit freelancing plartform these days because I couldn't make money from there when I try it some years back. Since, pandemic I haven't heard of any freelancing plartform, but nobody can say a new freelancing plartform hasn't be created since pandemic.

Sure! but most of the freelancing site in operation has been in existence since even before the pandemic but it was not that exposed to alot of people not until the pandemic when offline stuffs was affected.

Apart from the pre-existing ones like this particular platform and some others that I have been working on since the beginning of this year I have not currently discovered anyone again

Well, I may not say that pandemic is the main reasons why many people are creating freelancing jobs. We also faces global financial crisis in the year 2008. However, even during that time, the freelancing industry was also not that popular.

Well, I may not say that pandemic is the main reasons why many people are creating freelancing jobs. We also faces global financial crisis in the year 2008. However, even during that time, the freelancing industry was also not that popular.
Yeah, online business has not been so popular during that period. but this recent pandemic and crisis actually made so many people to start looking for alternative ways of making money.

Actually there are alot of freelance site that have been exposed to millions of people since the pandemic out though it has been in existence but not launched to be known by people.

Yeah, online business has not been so popular during that period. but this recent pandemic and crisis actually made so many people to start looking for alternative ways of making money.

Yes, during that time, many businesses were not operating online, especially businesses in many Tier 3 countries. This was a really common problem. However, now things are quite different.

Yes, during that time, many businesses were not operating online, especially businesses in many Tier 3 countries. This was a really common problem. However, now things are quite different.
Businesses in this part of the world where pretty active because the lockdown was not so strict. Some were I
actually restricted a little bit but there are others that were allowed to operate.

There are freelance platform that are being created, some was after the pandemic while some was during the pandemic. Most of the new freelance has a low traffic as they are not that popular

There are freelance platform that are being created, some was after the pandemic while some was during the pandemic. Most of the new freelance has a low traffic as they are not that popular

I guess that freelancing platforms gained a lots of value and attention from many unemployed people. Such kind of platforms also gained attention from people who were already seeking jobs because they were not getting jobs in the first place due to pandemic.

I guess that freelancing platforms gained a lots of value and attention from many unemployed people. Such kind of platforms also gained attention from people who were already seeking jobs because they were not getting jobs in the first place due to pandemic.
Personally , if I am interested to engage in any freelancing platform it will definitely be a freelancing platform that has been in existence for a long period of time. The one with most popularity is likely to generate the best profit

Personally , if I am interested to engage in any freelancing platform it will definitely be a freelancing platform that has been in existence for a long period of time. The one with most popularity is likely to generate the best profit

There have been many freelancing sites that have existed for more than 15 years! However, they have always been quite controversial. Asiawriters is a site which is really controversial.

There have been many freelancing sites that have existed for more than 15 years! However, they have always been quite controversial. Asiawriters is a site which is really controversial.
I never knew about the existence of the platform we talked about. I Only have idea about popular freelance platforms. The reason is because I've not carried out research about most of this website and what they have to offer.

I never knew about the existence of the platform we talked about. I Only have idea about popular freelance platforms. The reason is because I've not carried out research about most of this website and what they have to offer.

You can search for Asiawriters in the Google search engine. It is called a scam by many people, but still it exists till this day. It is very old website which was created in the late 2000's.

The number of freelance site has been growing and I think that you are only going to expect that they are going to continue to go in that direction because of the huge demand.

None that I have seen. I think more people work from home than ever before so I would say there is less freelancing work to go around now!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back