What's new

Anyone here who has not fallen for a scam site?

In the beginning, yes! I landed on mostly sam sites and learned the truth after wasting a lot of my time. But that was ay back, now I know which sites to avoid at the first glance.
My first tries in earning online showed me that some sites can be scamming. But the first site is not a scam site because it was paying well until the spammers hit the site that caused bankruptcy. But the next 2 sites were obviously scam sites that did not pay any member.

In the beginning, yes! I landed on mostly sam sites and learned the truth after wasting a lot of my time. But that was ay back, now I know which sites to avoid at the first glance.
It is easy for one to get scammed online especially when you are still new to online jobs and investments. I was scammed online by a guy that promises high return on investment for a particular product. It was easy for him because I was greedy and gullible.

Nowadays I rarely fall into a scammer or a scam site , thats because I never spend money in any sites without proper knowledge and research. Though there were times I was losing more investing in scam sites , the time has changed since almost all the investment programs are a scam nowadays.

Yes I work online and I also invested online,I have experience of most of them that is why no matter how they are trying to bring out a new scamming strategy I will just understand it, and I will never fall for it, those are not new things to me.,
If you are confident in investing online you will have fall into some one way or the other do you too Domino's investment suggestion that comes your way but I never won need to verify properly before going into any online investment because there are lot of scammers these days.

I believe that all of us who try to make profits online, at some point we have fallen, the important thing is not failure, but to learn and move forward, from mistakes you learn
Yes, like I’ve said before on here... in the beginning, I didn’t even know scam sites existed. I thought everything online was legit, because it was all so new to me.
Until I started getting scammed left and right. haha

My experience with a scam site is something I won't forget. Initially,it was paying and I had this confidence that it won't crash soon with the way they were handling their activities (I knew it was a scam site before investing..I just wanted to try it out). The site actually crashed when I least expected and I lost some amount of money but very little though.

I have seen and almost falling for scam sites but thanks to the nature of how things used to be with me, I take time to evaluate it and I know scam when I see one

If you are confident in investing online you will have fall into some one way or the other do you too Domino's investment suggestion that comes your way but I never won need to verify properly before going into any online investment because there are lot of scammers these days.
There are some type of online investment I can never engage into because I know from their explanation, they are coming to scam people. if you can understand this it will be very difficult for you to get scammed

I have stumbled on two online money making game. It was a pathetic story for another day. I was fooled by the level of money won while playing the game. It turned out to be one of the ponzi scheme. 90% of the online money making games are scam

Yes, like I’ve said before on here... in the beginning, I didn’t even know scam sites existed. I thought everything online was legit, because it was all so new to me.
Until I started getting scammed left and right. haha
hahaha, these are experiences we have all had at some point, and I really thank Bizdustry for the opportunity to be a member, as I have learned from many fraudulent sites. This way I limit my sites, to those that are still legitimate and paying.

Nowadays I rarely fall into a scammer or a scam site , thats because I never spend money in any sites without proper knowledge and research. Though there were times I was losing more investing in scam sites , the time has changed since almost all the investment programs are a scam nowadays.
I also don't fall victim to scam sites anymore. Experience has taught me to never trust a site with my money before researching widely about it.

Anyone who say he or she hasn't fallen is a lie. It might not be in monetary scam but you wasting your time and the site is also scam. I too am a victim.

I also don't fall victim to scam sites anymore. Experience has taught me to never trust a site with my money before researching widely about it.
Yeah I have just invested in a single site so far from past 12 months and that site is still paying. I have not trusted any other site after going through the site's reputation carefully.

On the must part it is pretty difficult to detect a scam website because must of them do possess the qualities of a legit website hence making it difficult for one to know. I've once fallen to their tricks.

On the must part it is pretty difficult to detect a scam website because must of them do possess the qualities of a legit website hence making it difficult for one to know. I've once fallen to their tricks.
Inasmuch as you are always engage working inside and investing on site you will surely meet scam one way or the other for the worst way to prevent scan as well as investigating before investment

I believe that in one way or the other everybody here must have been scammed in some websites or the other we are all Victims of scam I think the best way to avoid not been scammed is by keeping the little you have such way you will not be scammed

I believe that in one way or the other everybody here must have been scammed in some websites or the other we are all Victims of scam I think the best way to avoid not been scammed is by keeping the little you have such way you will not be scammed
I was able to avoid the scamming schemes in the offline world because it is too good to be true. But when I started freelancing in the internet I had encountered 3 scam sites on my first try. That was painful that taught me a good lesson to be discerning with sites that I join.

I don't think if such a person exist because we are all victims in one way or the other because it is part of the journey as long as choose online thing to earned.

I fell for them in 2016 when I was starting with online earnings, and I didn't realize its a ponzi scheme, that's how I lost whopping amount of money back then.

There are so many websites that I have worked on that are fake. I have been trying to make money since 2011. Till date it means that I will have many scam websites that I have worked on. There are some that I pay money for there package and some that it is my time wasted there

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back