What's new

Anyone here who has not fallen for a scam site?

I have been scammed by most of them in the past and I have learnt my lesson because I have made up my mind that I will never invest in any sites that ask me to pay a certain amount of money before I can start making money

I have fell for scam sites several times which some are due to greediness or lack of knowledge on what I was getting myself into. Three months ago I was scammed of dogecoin on a site that asked for deposit before I could withdraw my earned dogecoin.
So bad for you then. I always stay away from sites that want me to pay money before I get my withdrawal sent. They do not usually end well at all.

I have fell for scam sites several times which some are due to greediness or lack of knowledge on what I was getting myself into. Three months ago I was scammed of dogecoin on a site that asked for deposit before I could withdraw my earned dogecoin.
Everyone who is working online as following for his campsite one way or the other before and I am not an exception of this fact because I have also fall for a scam site before.

So many of us here must have at one time or the other fallen for scams before. Even cheaper scams in fact. We only get to learn our lesons and try not to fall victim again

So bad for you then. I always stay away from sites that want me to pay money before I get my withdrawal sent. They do not usually end well at all.
Actually the last on I fell for, I have the premonition that it was a scam but my friend was begging me to let's try it out and to know whether it is true or not and since he doesn't have the required dogecoin to deposits, I used mine and it turned out to be a scam.

Actually the last on I fell for, I have the premonition that it was a scam but my friend was begging me to let's try it out and to know whether it is true or not and since he doesn't have the required dogecoin to deposits, I used mine and it turned out to be a scam.
I believe you have learned a great lesson there and it would help you to avoid any similar scam format In the future. Sorry about your loss.

I believe you have learned a great lesson there and it would help you to avoid any similar scam format In the future. Sorry about your loss.
As far as you are investing and involved in anything that has to do with online and site you may have fallen into one scam site in one way or the other and I am not an exception of this fact.

As far as you are investing and involved in anything that has to do with online and site you may have fallen into one scam site in one way or the other and I am not an exception of this fact.
There are some people whose situation is worst as they lose out always by falling for different scam websites coming up daily.

There is no way that you will venture into any business online without experience scam once. I had been scammed on online sites several times but I have learnt my lesson and more smarter than before.

There is no way that you will venture into any business online without experience scam once. I had been scammed on online sites several times but I have learnt my lesson and more smarter than before.
I agree with you. These scam experience helps to shape us into smart earners who cannot fall for petty scam websites anymore as we have had experience before.

I can't say yes, but most of us have fallen into some many scam website. The scam website I have even fallen into was infiniteearner.com, I work hearthly and gather my points up to #9000 to withdrawal but the site don't allow me to withdrawal upto today.

I can't say yes, but most of us have fallen into some many scam website. The scam website I have even fallen into was infiniteearner.com, I work hearthly and gather my points up to #9000 to withdrawal but the site don't allow me to withdrawal upto today.
Your own is better if you do not invest in the business in any way, it is just your earnings on the platforms that you lose which is still considerate than losing your own money.

Your own is better if you do not invest in the business in any way, it is just your earnings on the platforms that you lose which is still considerate than losing your own money.
It is still Very much painful as I was already having plans of what to do with the money. I was really devastated.

So many of us here must have at one time or the other fallen for scams before. Even cheaper scams in fact. We only get to learn our lesons and try not to fall victim again
The scam that victimized me are the sites that I worked on that did not pay me. But for some other scam schemes that promised to pay high dividends or interest earnings that wouldn't fool me even when I was still young. When it is too good to be true I am always skeptical.

I have been scammed by most of them in the past and I have learnt my lesson because I have made up my mind that I will never invest in any sites that ask me to pay a certain amount of money before I can start making money
That is a good decision you made. I also don't try such sites anymore. And those which tell you to upgrade your account so that you can earn more. Those sites only end up scamming you.

In the beginning, yes! I landed on mostly sam sites and learned the truth after wasting a lot of my time. But that was ay back, now I know which sites to avoid at the first glance.

I have fallen for a scam site before but i just have to learn my lesson and never to fall for such thing again then move on at the end
Am also one of the victims of falling for a ponzi schemes online and i have learnt a lot of lesson , the thing is that scamming is inevitable online, you just have to sit down after learning your lesson and think about what to do in order not to get scammed again.

That is a good decision you made. I also don't try such sites anymore. And those which tell you to upgrade your account so that you can earn more. Those sites only end up scamming you.
You really need to try as much as possible to avoid them because most of them are not trusted, any sites that is ready to do serious business will not ask you to pay a certain amount of money, have you ever been scammed by any of them before ?

You really need to try as much as possible to avoid them because most of them are not trusted, any sites that is ready to do serious business will not ask you to pay a certain amount of money, have you ever been scammed by any of them before ?
In as much as you work and online and you invest online you may have fallen to scam one way or the other ever if you don't want to fall into sky and we have to make good verification before investing.

In as much as you work and online and you invest online you may have fallen to scam one way or the other ever if you don't want to fall into sky and we have to make good verification before investing.
Yes I work online and I also invested online,I have experience of most of them that is why no matter how they are trying to bring out a new scamming strategy I will just understand it, and I will never fall for it, those are not new things to me.,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back