What's new

Anyone here who has not fallen for a scam site?

I have fallen for a lot of scam websites, but now I have a way of knowing sites that are not legit. I have only lost a little amount of money to one of them.

I have fallen for a scam site before but i just have to learn my lesson and never to fall for such thing again then move on at the end
If you are indeed an experience internet business person there is no way you would not have at least once fallen a victim of online scam no matter how little. I've being a victim several times and this is how I became highly experienced.

When it comes to making money online, you either have your time or money to invest. At some point in time we may have fallen for a scam site before, not necessarily losing money but even our time is precious.
I want to know if there is anyone that has not fallen for a scam before?
I have fallen for one and it wasn't a funny experience.
I have fallen for a scam run on a supposed Tron mining ⛏️ site, their mining speed looked very fast and their returns on investments was very attractive and not easy to resist, I have to put in some Tron.

At the point of withdrawal it said I should wait for a few minutes, till date the withdrawal request I put in over 6 months ago has arrived.

If you are indeed an experience internet business person there is no way you would not have at least once fallen a victim of online scam no matter how little. I've being a victim several times and this is how I became highly experienced.
I surely know about people that have been scammed , and they have always learn to be very careful ,because scam sites are everything where now and what we need to do is to be careful

I have fallen for a scam run on a supposed Tron mining ⛏️ site, their mining speed looked very fast and their returns on investments was very attractive and not easy to resist, I have to put in some Tron.

At the point of withdrawal it said I should wait for a few minutes, till date the withdrawal request I put in over 6 months ago has arrived.
That is a sad experience to deposit your own money that the site would later scam you. At least my experience is only the non-payment of earnings from posting. It is my policy to not give any money to a site even for membership or for whatever reason. I am here to earn and not to invest.

Falling for scam sites only give us more experience and sense to not fall for such scam sites again should we come across similar platforms. I have fallen for them before and have learned my lesson

I am not the one who have has not been scammed , I mean I was scammed twice by hyip sites , twice by PTC sites and once from a facebook scammer.

I am seeing similar websites like this asking participants to invest using Ethereum, or some other crypto currencies. I do not always take them serious.

My own was not a website , it was a telegram bot that ask me to put all my secret code of my cryptocurrency wallet,I thank God I didn't give it out to them if not all my coins and cryptocurrency in that wallet would have been gone by now.

My own was not a website , it was a telegram bot that ask me to put all my secret code of my cryptocurrency wallet,I thank God I didn't give it out to them if not all my coins and cryptocurrency in that wallet would have been gone by now.
I have read so many terrible things about what these telegram bots are capable of doing, and I am taking my time to make sure I don't fall for any of them

Well fortunately I have not fallen for a scam site and hope that remains because lots of people really having bad experiences which isn't cool at all so it is important to check for reviews

I have read so many terrible things about what these telegram bots are capable of doing, and I am taking my time to make sure I don't fall for any of them
you really need to be careful and any of the telegram bot that requested you to put your secret pin you should try and run away from it, some will even ask you to deposit some money to make withdrawal, they are all scam. Please be careful.

And that doesn't mean end of the road for the person in the pursuit of success. Those who fear for scam via business as reason not investing, isn't ready to taste financial success.
If you are very conversant with site and you always deal insight investment you may have fallen from one scam or the other and I am not an exception of that.

you really need to be careful and any of the telegram bot that requested you to put your secret pin you should try and run away from it, some will even ask you to deposit some money to make withdrawal, they are all scam. Please be careful.
I already have it in mind that anything that requires me to pay money before withdrawing is a scam, so I don't think I will ever fall for such scam format.

If you are very conversant with site and you always deal insight investment you may have fallen from one scam or the other and I am not an exception of that.
During my first time trying to make money online in 2016, that's when i was jumping from earning site to another. That's when I fell to ponzi scam because i was desperate to make money online, which i didn't make back then.

During my first time trying to make money online in 2016, that's when i was jumping from earning site to another. That's when I fell to ponzi scam because i was desperate to make money online, which i didn't make back then.
It is always like that for one who is just looking for a way of making money online. Different scam sites exploit ignorant people.

I already have it in mind that anything that requires me to pay money before withdrawing is a scam, so I don't think I will ever fall for such scam format.
that is really nice that you have understand their scamming strategy but even with this there are a lot of people that still fall for this bot, we really need to be careful because they bring out their scamming trick everyday,

It is always like that for one who is just looking for a way of making money online. Different scam sites exploit ignorant people.
Sure, those who.are ignorant and always in a haste yo make fast money online and offline get scammed in the later dates, cos they don't want to learn, they want to keep acting ignorantly.

When it comes to making money online, you either have your time or money to invest. At some point in time we may have fallen for a scam site before, not necessarily losing money but even our time is precious.
I want to know if there is anyone that has not fallen for a scam before?
I have fallen for one and it wasn't a funny experience.
Well if we are to use by your definition or what an online scamming website is I haven't actually fallen for an online website before but what I am actually calling for is a social network scam.

I have fell for scam sites several times which some are due to greediness or lack of knowledge on what I was getting myself into. Three months ago I was scammed of dogecoin on a site that asked for deposit before I could withdraw my earned dogecoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back