What's new

Anyone here who has not fallen for a scam site?

If someone had told me that I would fell for a scamming website so easily I would have argued with the person. I fell for one dogecoin investment website last month. They ask people to invest their dogecoins, immediately I sent 20 dogecoin to claim my rewards, I was banned from the website.

Scam sites and platforms has been on the increase on a daily basis. Opening such sites by these scamers isn't a problem.fornthem at all.

Scam sites and platforms has been on the increase on a daily basis. Opening such sites by these scamers isn't a problem.fornthem at all.

Had I not invested in Hyip, I wouldn't get scammed. All I can say it was my bad time and bad decision. I shoul not have invested in Hyip. I advise all the people to stay away from Hyip, as you will end up losing your money sooner or later and the only person who will get benefited is the person who owns the Hyip.

This kind of person might be difficult to come across. Even if such a person is not conversant with internet, people easily get scammed offline too. Hardly can we find someone who is into online business that will be free of this.

I've been close to being scammed, but most of the time I catch them, as they can be quite easy to catch. I mean, most scam sites are easy to find. I was scammed many years ago when I started, but it was mainly with a crappy survey site that never paid me.

Basically, if it's something that's too good to be true, than it's not worth it. Or if the site looks fishy and cheap.

If you have not fallen into online scam before, I won't call you a smart netizen, rather I will see you as someone who doesnt try jew things. Because there is no way you will try new online stuff without falling into scam.

Sorry about your experience. I still see people investing their hard earned cash on some HYIPS, I just laugh at them since they are not willing to listen to my advice.
When i started working online and faced me a lot of problems Because I had no experience as to which side is the Legitimate and which are the Scam sites But my friend told me that you do not make any investment at the moment Because of which I had not suffered any loss.

I almost thought is impossible not to get scammed online,but in the real sense I failed to learn my lesson and I became a regular victim at some point.

I have been working full time online since 2012, and in the past 9 years, I have been scammed by numerous individuals, companies and websites. The highest amount I lost was $1300.

I have fallen for an unscrupulous website before. A friend of mine introduced me to their business around 2017 and at the end of the day and never made a dime with the website.

I have fallen for an unscrupulous website before. A friend of mine introduced me to their business around 2017 and at the end of the day and never made a dime with the website.
We have been a victim of scam site in one way or the other ever since we have been working online, for example have fallen into scam site before and it was not fun for me because I lost $10 to a scam site.

When it comes to making money online, you either have your time or money to invest. At some point in time we may have fallen for a scam site before, not necessarily losing money but even our time is precious.
I want to know if there is anyone that has not fallen for a scam before?
I have fallen for one and it wasn't a funny experience.
I think we have all fallen for these kinds of scams, one way or another. But nowadays am very careful with any site i open. I had to install avast on my browser so that it can tell me the rating of a site before i open. Nowadays i don't open sites with a low safety rating. I actually block them completely from my browser.

I think we have all fallen for these kinds of scams, one way or another. But nowadays am very careful with any site i open. I had to install avast on my browser so that it can tell me the rating of a site before i open. Nowadays i don't open sites with a low safety rating. I actually block them completely from my browser.
This is good strategy. I will also see to it that I install avast since it's proven to be reliable and dependable. I don't like the way scam sites are proliferating these days.

majority of us here in this side has fallen for his campsite in one way or the other and I am not an exception because I have fallen for several scam site which are not genuine.

I have been working full time online since 2012, and in the past 9 years, I have been scammed by numerous individuals, companies and websites. The highest amount I lost was $1300.
Wow that's much. I can't imagine how I am going to feel if I ever get to lose money as much as that. I believe you have learned your lesson.

I have found my self in scam sites times without number. You know finding legit sites is not really that easy. To get to the legit ones, you must have been through alot of fake ones

there are a lot of scam sites on the internet but I haven't been fooled so far. I only followed sites with good reviews, legit and safe, with evidence.
Maybe you’ve not really been staying too much online and that’s the reason you’ve not been fooled in any sites. There’s nothing like legit and safe site if you’ve not achieved anything on the site

I've been known at my locality for taking risks, and those risk kept me where I am today. I've seen offside of it and still witness the good side of taking risks in business online and offline.

I've been known at my locality for taking risks, and those risk kept me where I am today. I've seen offside of it and still witness the good side of taking risks in business online and offline.
anyone who is dealing or doing business online or in a site may have fallen into a scam site one way or the other and I am not an exception of this fact because I have been a victim before.

anyone who is dealing or doing business online or in a site may have fallen into a scam site one way or the other and I am not an exception of this fact because I have been a victim before.
And that doesn't mean end of the road for the person in the pursuit of success. Those who fear for scam via business as reason not investing, isn't ready to taste financial success.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back