What's new

Any sites where you can sign up, earn and not have to life a finger?

I agree with you, I don't normally trust this kinds of investments platforms, I think the only investment platforms I'll trust online is forex and crypto trading investment, that's the only thing I'll trust.
Yeah, investing your money in cryptocurrency or forex is the best thing to do because they are very much trusted. If you have proper knowledge of them you can make a lot of profit.

Personally I considered some of these site as an easy way money making platform and i don't so much trust in there operation because I have been once scammed and it hurt.
I always beware of the websites that promise that they'll pay people for doing nothing in their websites. Making money is not entirely easy. You have to do something, to get something.

I always beware of the websites that promise that they'll pay people for doing nothing in their websites. Making money is not entirely easy. You have to do something, to get something.
If you come across a website that promised to pay you for doing nothing then you should know that such a website is offering a mouth watering offer that may not likely be possible.

Yeah, investing your money in cryptocurrency or forex is the best thing to do because they are very much trusted. If you have proper knowledge of them you can make a lot of profit.
That's the only trusted things that I will like to invest my money on, we have lots of ways people use to scam us especially if you are a newbie you'll get scammed easily.

That's the only trusted things that I will like to invest my money on, we have lots of ways people use to scam us especially if you are a newbie you'll get scammed easily.
The prevalence of scams is alarming these days .
Although the expectation of the lazy is pretty unrealistic that's why they fall victims of such schemes.

The prevalence of scams is alarming these days .
Although the expectation of the lazy is pretty unrealistic that's why they fall victims of such schemes.
That's true, if you are new into the world of earning money online you will easily fall for those kinds of scamming platforms, have you ever been scammed online?

I know this is a dream thought and probably not a realistic thing, but are there any sites that you can sign up, earn and not have to do anything? Maybe the process is to just keep the site up forever, or instead there's a program running in the background that does it for you.

Is there anything where I don't have to do any work and I can make money?
Thank you for posting this question. I have been wondering how I can generate some cash just for signing up. I saw various platforms but none turns out to be true. Please is there any verified site for that?

It is a very difficult activities but because it is legitimate people will keep working here.
It is a little bit better than working on website where you do not know the legitimacy.
Yes, that is why I find it really hard now to be working on all this latest post to pay forums because I do not know how legit they are and even if I know, there earnings is not that good.

there are also a lot of scam in cryptocurrency and that is why you need to be very careful. A lot of people have lost their money in cryptocurrency and forex because they lack knowledge of it.

there are also a lot of scam in cryptocurrency and that is why you need to be very careful. A lot of people have lost their money in cryptocurrency and forex because they lack knowledge of it.
There's virtually no niche that the scammers have not penetrated on the internet.
It calls for extra cautiousness whenever you are working on the internet.

Probably, if I have a business venture I will be holding weekly lectures with my workers in order to make them understand everything needed in the business venture. That way they will be very much disciplined.

Yes, it is definitely important to hold seminars in the workplace. This is because it can help employees understand many basic things related to business and deal with those problems.

Yea there are some sites like that, although they might also be gaining something from you too like using part of your internet connection but you will be earning very low amount

I'm sorry to say there's none. If you've seen or been recommended any, I'll kindly advise you to run from it. These kind of investment only is possible in the offline financial market with vehicles such as bonds, mutual funds e.t.c

I'm sorry to say there's none. If you've seen or been recommended any, I'll kindly advise you to run from it. These kind of investment only is possible in the offline financial market with vehicles such as bonds, mutual funds e.t.c
I strongly agree with you, even if it exists I would never engage with such things because I am not a fan of laziness.
I believe in hardwork and luck.
The harder I work the more luckier it gets.

Just some businesses that are working very well offline but do not fit in perfectly to online environment.
This is the major reason why it is better to understand the environment first.

There's virtually no niche that the scammers have not penetrated on the internet.
It calls for extra cautiousness whenever you are working on the internet.
Probably, one thing about scammers is that they are always very smart and that is why it is important you are smarter in order not to fall for their pranks. Carefulness on the net is necessary.
Yes, it is definitely important to hold seminars in the workplace. This is because it can help employees understand many basic things related to business and deal with those problems.
the importance of seminars cannot be underestimated in any business venture. It is what so many successful businesses do on weekly basis in order to teach their workers so many things.

Last edited:
Probably, one thing about scammers is that they are always very smart and that is why it is important you are smarter in order not to fall for their pranks. Carefulness on the net is necessary.

the importance of seminars cannot be underestimated in any business venture. It is what so many successful businesses do on weekly basis in order to teach their workers so many things.
When you organise seminars and webinars for your employees it is going to help them grow dramatically and it will in turn make effect in the business positively.

Actually cryptocurrency and forex trading are a very trusted investment in which one can do but it requires a lot of energy and capital and knowledge for one to start earning from them.

When you organise seminars and webinars for your employees it is going to help them grow dramatically and it will in turn make effect in the business positively.
Definitely, it is one of the major things I have been able to learn from successful business person. The person was telling a story of how he was able to build his business from scratch.

Definitely, it is one of the major things I have been able to learn from successful business person. The person was telling a story of how he was able to build his business from scratch.
This is why you will see major companies organise webinars and seminars to develop their brands.
It is definitely one of the best way to improve your business drastically.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back