What's new

Any sites where you can sign up, earn and not have to life a finger?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I know this is a dream thought and probably not a realistic thing, but are there any sites that you can sign up, earn and not have to do anything? Maybe the process is to just keep the site up forever, or instead there's a program running in the background that does it for you.

Is there anything where I don't have to do any work and I can make money?

There are some website where all you have to do is just to invest money and they are going to lend out the money
For interest to other people. I believe this is the kind of investment platforms you are looking for.

I have neither join nor seen such site like that before. In all the sites I joined, I have to do a lot of work to earn money there. Also, I have many friends who are working online but I have not heard them saying they make money online without lifting a finger. I accepted that they may be such site.

You should be looking at device mining sites. It is very difficult for you to see this kind of website because the idea itself does not make sense. Honey gain it's probably the website in this category.

I doubt if there is any such platform in the world at all. Any platform that talks about such opportunity is a scam and I would rather not waste my time and hoping to get free money.

Well I only know of mining apps like pi and others that one can just sign up and be login time to time to mine or else i do not know any sites other than this exit except it will be a scam sites.

If making money was this easy, we'd have way more millionaires. lol

I don't know of a single site like this. You have to put in some level of effort to make money unless you plan on robbing people and even then, that takes work too.

What you need to understand is that no website is doing a giveaway on the internet. if there was such a website then people will not have to get your into things like freelancing or blogging. You need to work before you earn if not you may be scammed.

Most of the legitimate platforms online that I know would require you to invest but if you're looking for ways to earn just by writing, I would encourage you to join 3 to 4 paid to post forums.

Most of the legitimate platforms online that I know would require you to invest but if you're looking for ways to earn just by writing, I would encourage you to join 3 to 4 paid to post forums.
Probably, I don't think it is even possible for you to make money on the internet if you're not ready to invest or put in some level of work. Like I have stated before, nobody is doing giveaway.

I doubt if there is any such platform in the world at all. Any platform that talks about such opportunity is a scam and I would rather not waste my time and hoping to get free money.
A lot of people need to understand that there is nothing like free money online and you should instead went down to work. A lot of people offering me things like this just want to waste your time.

A lot of people need to understand that there is nothing like free money online and you should instead went down to work. A lot of people offering me things like this just want to waste your time.
Exactly

It's only those who have little to no experience that get to fall for such cheap scam formats. Someone who knows what's up should not fall for them scam formats at all.

I have neither join nor seen such site like that before. In all the sites I joined, I have to do a lot of work to earn money there. Also, I have many friends who are working online but I have not heard them saying they make money online without lifting a finger. I accepted that they may be such site.
I have also not seeing any website that is like that and I think it is going to be saved that people just keep it that way because nobody has enough money for them to just give you for free.

Probably, I don't think it is even possible for you to make money on the internet if you're not ready to invest or put in some level of work. Like I have stated before, nobody is doing giveaway.
It is true that there is no free money online . That is why I kept laughing at the YouTubers that kept saying" Free money" all the time I did not think there is a free money on the internet. You just have to put up some level of work.

It is true that there is no free money online . That is why I kept laughing at the YouTubers that kept saying" Free money" all the time I did not think there is a free money on the internet. You just have to put up some level of work.
The reason they do that is because they want to get views. they know that people are always excited whenever you hear about free money. but it is important to know that such thing does not exist.

This is actually funny. I've never seen or heard of any website were one doesn't work and get paid. Although, there are a lot of websites were one received bonus for logging in daily but that is just it. One still has to work on those site to earn something meaningful.

The reason they do that is because they want to get views. they know that people are always excited whenever you hear about free money. but it is important to know that such thing does not exist.
I quite understand the gimmicks. It is one of the way to grow their youTube channel and they will lure people because that is what people want to hear. I found out that people are more interested in free things.

I quite understand the gimmicks. It is one of the way to grow their youTube channel and they will lure people because that is what people want to hear. I found out that people are more interested in free things.
Of course everyone who wants to grow his or her YouTube channel sometimes do that in order to get people to watch. There are also other people who are more interested in giving value.

Personally I believe if you are looking for something very cheap, you may end up losing almost all you have worked for. those kind of site are mostly scammers who will deceive you.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back