What's new

Any sites where you can sign up, earn and not have to life a finger?

you are actually very right on this. Sometimes if you're not strict with your workers they will become lazy and therefore your business will not move forward. But personally I think everything should be done with sense.
It is always good to strike a balance and ensure that work is done more effectively the way it should be done.

It is always good to strike a balance and ensure that work is done more effectively the way it should be done.
Probably, if I have a business venture I will be holding weekly lectures with my workers in order to make them understand everything needed in the business venture. That way they will be very much disciplined.

I must not dispute the part that there are so many employees that would want to misuse the opportunity of a boss being too soft.
I believe it is better to make things official at workplaces for better results.
Yeah, well some Boss think the only way to make the terms and conditions to take serious, it only when they become strict. That is why most people usually do strict with there workers.
I must not dispute the part that there are so many employees that would want to misuse the opportunity of a boss being too soft.
I believe it is better to make things official at workplaces for better results.
Yeah, well some Boss think the only way to make the terms and conditions to take serious, it only when they become strict. That is why most people usually do strict with there workers.

I have always said it that a balance must be maintained in order to achieve great results
The business owners should try as much as possible to strike a balance between being strict and being soft.

I have always said it that a balance must be maintained in order to achieve great results
The business owners should try as much as possible to strike a balance between being strict and being soft.
Yeah, once a boss is able to stick to that by making balance of when to be soft and when to be hard, most serious workers will like him and understand when ever he or she talks.

Yeah, once a boss is able to stick to that by making balance of when to be soft and when to be hard, most serious workers will like him and understand when ever he or she talks.
It is better to strike a balance. How long having said that , there is so many website where one can try out.
Working on paid to post is not an easy feat because it requires lot of rigorous activities.

Such a site probably does not exist. unless investment. On the Internet, as in reality, it is hard to make money. You need to invest your efforts and work into something and then there will be results.

It is better to strike a balance. How long having said that , there is so many website where one can try out.
Working on paid to post is not an easy feat because it requires lot of rigorous activities.
Actually working on post to pay forum sites most especially on different forums is not really easy and it is also draining at times, that is why most people do usually involve themselves in earning from here.
Personally I believe if you are looking for something very cheap, you may end up losing almost all you have worked for. those kind of site are mostly scammers who will deceive you.
For sure anything that seems to be cheap most especially on online earnings there is an easiest way of it's been crashing and that is how you will fall victim of being scammed.

Actually working on post to pay forum sites most especially on different forums is not really easy and it is also draining at times, that is why most people do usually involve themselves in earning from here.

For sure anything that seems to be cheap most especially on online earnings there is an easiest way of it's been crashing and that is how you will fall victim of being scammed.
It is a very difficult activities but because it is legitimate people will keep working here.
It is a little bit better than working on website where you do not know the legitimacy.

I am beginning to understand that if you want to make a huge amount of income on the internet , you will need to make an investment.
This is basically what I am planning to do presently increase my source of income online.

Yes, you are right. many people who start making money online, they eventually start investing money as well. I am also planning to invest money in online Islamic investment programs that pay profits instead of interest.

People should always avoid any kind of online investment that does not have any tangible something to offer. Some of them will tell you to invest money and make some certain percentage everyday.

Yes, you are right. many people who start making money online, they eventually start investing money as well. I am also planning to invest money in online Islamic investment programs that pay profits instead of interest.
Is true that people are investing some amount of money but the legitimacy of the platforms matters.
Do you have any suggestion on the platform to invest with?

People should always avoid any kind of online investment that does not have any tangible something to offer. Some of them will tell you to invest money and make some certain percentage everyday.
I agree with you, I don't normally trust this kinds of investments platforms, I think the only investment platforms I'll trust online is forex and crypto trading investment, that's the only thing I'll trust.

I agree with you, I don't normally trust this kinds of investments platforms, I think the only investment platforms I'll trust online is forex and crypto trading investment, that's the only thing I'll trust.
It is really better to run for high yield investment programme because they are going to scam you at the end of the day.
It is not advisable to keep wasting time on hyip schemes.

It is really better to run for high yield investment programme because they are going to scam you at the end of the day.
It is not advisable to keep wasting time on hyip schemes.
That's true, most of the investment platforms nowadays are scam, there are just looking for a way to scam people and runaway with their money.

That's true, most of the investment platforms nowadays are scam, there are just looking for a way to scam people and runaway with their money.
Most of the high investment platforms are scams and I have vowed never to invest on any high-yield investment program again.

Most of the high investment platforms are scams and I have vowed never to invest on any high-yield investment program again.
That's true, I made this promise to myself I'll not invest in any so called investment platforms, I'll only invest on cryptocurrency or forex trading.

sproutgigs.com is a free micro online job, workers Business owner’s side Set filters and target your ideal freelancer Choose a targeting zone or exclude unwanted countries while posting a job with many tasks.

Many people love site that gives them bonuses and free something without working for it and that is some of the major reasons why they get scammed. I love to worked for my money no matter how hard it's.

sproutgigs.com is a free micro online job, workers Business owner’s side Set filters and target your ideal freelancer Choose a targeting zone or exclude unwanted countries while posting a job with many tasks.
It's a very good platform and I've made withdrawals severally on the micro job site. It is one of the website that has been in existence for quite long.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back