What's new

Any sites where you can sign up, earn and not have to life a finger?

Actually there are alot of site that offers free access to income earnings online even though I have not personally tried it but I have been earning from some site that requires me to work for it.

Actually there might be but am not too sure about it because I haven't tried any of them yet. the site to which I have been earning from, requires you to make some effort before you can earned.
I don't think there is any platform that will pay you money without you making an effort. You need some level of consistency and hard work to make tangible money on the internet no matter your country of residence.

As far as I know, there's no site where you can make money from without lifting a finger. There's nothing like something for nothing. Those site that claimed to pay people for doing nothing are merely looking for to swindle.

As far as I know, there's no site where you can make money from without lifting a finger. There's nothing like something for nothing. Those site that claimed to pay people for doing nothing are merely looking for to swindle.
Probably, that is actually the major characteristics of scam platforms. They always promise to give you some certain percentage of your investment every day which is a lie.

You should be looking at device mining sites. It is very difficult for you to see this kind of website because the idea itself does not make sense. Honey gain it's probably the website in this category.
Definitely, honey gain is a great platform where you can earn by sharing your internet, beside that there are many other platforms that you can earn passively but the payments are low.

If making money was this easy, we'd have way more millionaires. lol

I don't know of a single site like this. You have to put in some level of effort to make money unless you plan on robbing people and even then, that takes work too.
This is actually exactly what I have been thinking about since I saw it. The only way that you are going to be making money is if you are going to think smart and actually work hard for it as there is no free money anyway.

I know this is a dream thought and probably not a realistic thing, but are there any sites that you can sign up, earn and not have to do anything? Maybe the process is to just keep the site up forever, or instead there's a program running in the background that does it for you.

Is there anything where I don't have to do any work and I can make money?
You can do this by buying a blog that is already successful. This can cost you thousands of dollars though. All you may need to do is employ someone to ensure the site keeps ranking.

You can do this by buying a blog that is already successful. This can cost you thousands of dollars though. All you may need to do is employ someone to ensure the site keeps ranking.
Buying a blog can take almost $10,000 especially the successful ones. It may even be better for you to start a blog and use about $1000 to employ an SEO expert.

I do not really think there is a site like that though, where you just have to sign up and do nothing. If at all a site even exist i would have doubts about it, cause how do they generate my profits for me if i not doing anything or even have an investment in my name.

What you need to understand is that no website is doing a giveaway on the internet. if there was such a website then people will not have to get your into things like freelancing or blogging. You need to work before you earn if not you may be scammed.
Anybody who has a website is probably looking forward to monetizing it at one point or the other. This is why you have to be very intentional about making money online and not waiting for free money.

You cannot find such easy ways of earning money. Everything online requires effort. So you better get used to working hard for the money you need. You can find faucets that let you view ads on the background, like just leave your phone open. But then you won't earn much and you will use up so much data bundles.

Faucet sites would never make you earn tons of money. It used to be profitable but now this is no longer the case at all. I would recommend other ways to make money such as freelancing and paid forum posting.

Anybody who has a website is probably looking forward to monetizing it at one point or the other. This is why you have to be very intentional about making money online and not waiting for free money.
Probably, nobody will spend a lot of time writing on a website that will not give him her money. the purpose of having a website is for you to be able to make money from it on the long run.

Faucet sites would never make you earn tons of money. It used to be profitable but now this is no longer the case at all. I would recommend other ways to make money such as freelancing and paid forum posting.
Faucet will definitely give you a tiny amount of money but it is not a stressful way to make money online.
If you want to make money from faucets, you will need to combine many faucets and work on them on a daily basis.

Faucet will definitely give you a tiny amount of money but it is not a stressful way to make money online.
If you want to make money from faucets, you will need to combine many faucets and work on them on a daily basis.
The problem is that several of them are not legitimate. You can spend a whole lot of time on so many of them in a single day and at the end of the day you will discover that they are scam.

The points you raised is valid because you can only settle for less when you take up with faucet sites.
There are couple of legitimate website that you will pick from but I prefer to channel energy on more productive avenue.

The points you raised is valid because you can only settle for less when you take up with faucet sites.
There are couple of legitimate website that you will pick from but I prefer to channel energy on more productive avenue.
starting your own business on the internet is even much more better because it has the ability to make you thousands of dollars in the future. Working with faucets may not be bad but it is time wasting.

starting your own business on the internet is even much more better because it has the ability to make you thousands of dollars in the future. Working with faucets may not be bad but it is time wasting.
It is possible to make more money when you start your own business online, but you will need a lot of experience to do this and I would want to ask if you have started yours.

It is possible to make more money when you start your own business online, but you will need a lot of experience to do this and I would want to ask if you have started yours.
I am in the learning stage of starting my own business online. I have a lot of interest in starting a YouTube channel that specially focuses on teaching people business ideas.

I am in the learning stage of starting my own business online. I have a lot of interest in starting a YouTube channel that specially focuses on teaching people business ideas.
This is a niche that is very common on YouTube and it will be very necessary to be outstanding to gain users.
I own a YouTube channel and it is not really easy to gain subscribers.

There are a lot of sites and tools that let you make money just by opening the program in the background. One of the most reliable tools is called cryptotab browser. You can install the browser, let it open in the background, and it will mine bitcoin for you

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back