What's new

Any sites where you can sign up, earn and not have to life a finger?

The question is good and the answer to it is capital no. There's no site you can make money from without doing anything.
If you can't render service, then you trade or invest. You must do something to earn money.

The question is good and the answer to it is capital no. There's no site you can make money from without doing anything.
If you can't render service, then you trade or invest. You must do something to earn money.
That's true, you need to work hard before you can be able to earn money online, if you are not hard working I don't think you'll have the results you are looking for.

That's true, it doesn't make any sense for you to earn money online without lifting any finger, the truth is that you need to hard working before you can have the good results you are looking for.
Probably, people who want to make money that way will always end up being scammed. Some platforms will promise you something like that but on the long run away run away with your money.

That's true, it doesn't make any sense for you to earn money online without lifting any finger, the truth is that you need to hard working before you can have the good results you are looking for.
Success is not something that is acquired out of luck, you would need to work hard in order to get lucky.
Unfortunately , alot don't see it like that when working online.

Success is not something that is acquired out of luck, you would need to work hard in order to get lucky.
Unfortunately , alot don't see it like that when working online.
Probably, if you want to be successful you must be intentional in anything you do. If you're working in the online space you need to try as much as possible to follow people who are already successful and learn from them.

Yeah, most of them are usually scam. it is true that such website has made many people to think it is possible to make money online without doing much but that is not true. you must work hard first before you can make something reasonable online.

The only people who make money from hyips are the ones who create them. I have also read that these hyip sites also scam their employees as well sometimes.

Those so-called "easy money sites" could also be a scam. The good examples of such kind of sites are a few Hyip sites that become a scam when you invest money.
Yes and such sites does not really last long and that is why each online individual has to be very careful with any new site he or she starts to avoid being scam.

Probably, people who want to make money that way will always end up being scammed. Some platforms will promise you something like that but on the long run away run away with your money.
That's true, that's why I don't really like to invest money on those kinds of platforms, I'd rather invest it on trading and lose it because I know I'll learn something from the losses I made.

Personally I haven't comes across any site which offers you free access to income online but .oat of which I have visited, can only give you what you want when you worked hard.

Yes, this is the case. There are many people who have been scammed after investing in many scams like hyip. However, many people are addicted to investing money into such sites and they continue to lose money all the time.

You cannot find such easy ways of earning money. Everything online requires effort. So you better get used to working hard for the money you need. You can find faucets that let you view ads on the background, like just leave your phone open. But then you won't earn much and you will use up so much data bundles.

I doubt if there is any such platform in the world at all. Any platform that talks about such opportunity is a scam and I would rather not waste my time and hoping to get free money.
I agree with you, there is no website to pay you money just for signing up and doing nothing else, nowadays it's very difficult to make money online, you need to work hard.

You are actually looking for a website that you will invest and just leave so the rewards will be coming without doing anything on the platform but those platforms always have low interest rate so doing that could make you go nowhere. Therefore hardwork makes good reward.

Actually I know alot good site where people can worked hard to get what they want but I don't really know about such site that can offer you free access to income. personally I love to work for my income.
The thing there is that you will not see any site that will just have you come into their platform and without doing anything,you will be earning something,it does not work that way,you have to give value to be able to earn.

You should be looking at device mining sites. It is very difficult for you to see this kind of website because the idea itself does not make sense. Honey gain it's probably the website in this category.
Even mining sites you have to perform some task. It's not like you'll just making money from there. To make money online or offline, one need to do something.

Personally I haven't comes across any site which offers you free access to income online but .oat of which I have visited, can only give you what you want when you worked hard.
If you are looking for a way to earn money online you have to put it on mind that you are going to suffer before you can get what you want, nothing good comes easy.

Yes, this is the case. There are many people who have been scammed after investing in many scams like hyip. However, many people are addicted to investing money into such sites and they continue to lose money all the time.
Yeah, I have a friend who always invest on such websites. He always try to refer me but each time he tries to do so, I will decline. I don't enjoy investing on such kind of websites.

Actually there might be but am not too sure about it because I haven't tried any of them yet. the site to which I have been earning from, requires you to make some effort before you can earned.

Actually there might be but am not too sure about it because I haven't tried any of them yet. the site to which I have been earning from, requires you to make some effort before you can earned.
Before you can be able to earn money you need to put some effort, just like the popular sayings nothing good comes easy, you have to work hard for it before you can get it.

I think there's no site like that because even on posting forums, you will need lift a finger here to you could earn and let's say mining platforms, you would need to come back everyday and start it all over again while letting it run in the background and you should know their pay is way too little.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back