What's new

Any places where you get paid to watch videos?

When it comes to any GPT programs, are there any good ones where you can watch videos? If I can watch a slew of videos and make some money doing it, I'd like to give it a go. I watch a lot of YouTube, so if it can be integrated into YouTube in some way, that would be even better. Do you guys know of anything like that?

the only sites I've seen like this were the ones with the .xyz extension that tell you they pay you $ 10-20-30 for a video you watch and they're all scams, nobody gives you that much. otherwise, I did not find a legitimate site of this kind ...

If you're very much around the make money online and get paid to threads on this great forum of ours, you'll find a lot of answers to this; if you haven't visited, I suggest you frequent there more often.
This is a good community that's willing to help a lot.

I've never earned money while listening to music or while watching videos on YouTube. Because you will only earn peanuts after spending much of your time.

I had a bad experience with one of such paid to watch videos website and this has made me to not consider giving them a trial at all. I am of the opinion that all of them are not legit at all.

I don't know of any site where one gets paid to watch videos. Can anyone one suggest any good site. I'm interested, it seems like a fun thing to do.

They were afflicted apps that did this from YouTube before but I don't know if it's still working till now, many of them have become scam.

They were afflicted apps that did this from YouTube before but I don't know if it's still working till now, many of them have become scam.
which of the app are you talking about,I know about some site that pays someone to watched a video let me enlighten you about what is going on now,some of this website now do post their jobs on micro task site when you get there you will see that some site will re-direct you to youtube and ask you to watched the video for a fee or coments after the watched I think micro jobs site is where we can fine this type of jobs if am not wrong

There are a lot of platform that you can watch video and paid. This platform like YouTube and bitinvest platform are paying when you watch videos.

There are many sites where you could get paid by watching videos. Most of this sites pay very low amount of money and often times, they are wasting of the tone venture. I have not seen any that paid well.

Asimi is a cryptocurrency platform I am aware of. But earnings are also constrained. If you're not a premium member. My buddies have used the platform a lot more than I have. It strikes me as a wonderful platform.

When it comes to any GPT programs, are there any good ones where you can watch videos? If I can watch a slew of videos and make some money doing it, I'd like to give it a go. I watch a lot of YouTube, so if it can be integrated into YouTube in some way, that would be even better. Do you guys know of anything like that?
Numerous websites that claimed to pay for streaming videos on the internet have all turned out to be scams. Finding a trustworthy website that pays you for watching videos has been one of the challenges I've had to deal with since I started making money online.

clapcoins is a legit app, i cashed out 10 cents almost instantly, you can earn by watching videos, playing bulit-in games, completing surveys, offers and from playtime, you can also buy financial plans that you can buy with coins and they return to you more after you wait

The first making money online opportunities that I got into offered this such opportunity to make money from watching videos. But it ended up being a scam and I won't give them a trial again.

Not really I mean there is some but they ether scam or offer very little many many people want to earn by watching videos because it's eazy but honestly I never saw platform where its worth it

Early this year ,a site was luched called videomine,this site pays by watching videos online daily. Actually I was paid ones and some days later I was unable to withdraw my earnings

I cannot promote Swagbucks to my adversaries. The money is not at all enticing. If only people understood that the payment they receive for watching videos is insufficient to compensate for the data they waste. They will not waste their time watching it.

There was a website few years ago that pays to watch videos for some seconds and you will be paid , their minimum withdrawal back then in 5Dogecoin but the site is no longer functioning .

You can try lbry.tv ! The website offers 15 LBRY for verify account and daily rewards like 0.5 LBRY.. You can make more leaving them on stake on your videos.
1LBRY is 0.03$
I have one signed up for this website and then I got to discover that it is not really easy for you to get up to the withdrawal threshold and then I just had to abandon it and look for something else.

I am going to recommend some legal sites of which I have been a user and have always paid me to watch videos, many of them pay to watch videos in the background so you don't even have to do anything, these websites are:

-Aviso.bz
-Seo-fast.ru
-Payup.video
-Bux.money

All these websites are Russian site, but there are no problems with registering on them and working, the first two you have to translate and familiarize yourself with, the last two are in English, all legal sites, instant payments to payeer or crypto.

I am going to recommend some legal sites of which I have been a user and have always paid me to watch videos, many of them pay to watch videos in the background so you don't even have to do anything, these websites are:

-Aviso.bz
-Seo-fast.ru
-Payup.video
-Bux.money

All these websites are Russian site, but there are no problems with registering on them and working, the first two you have to translate and familiarize yourself with, the last two are in English, all legal sites, instant payments to payeer or crypto.
Thanks for the suggestions. Not sure about joining any Russian sites, no offense to Russians of course. I just am very cautious with any sites from there. But I may check a few of them out and see if they're 100% safe to use.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back