What's new

Any places where you get paid to watch videos?

If you join Picowokers, you will find a lot of tasks that pay for watching videos, however, I do not know of any site that specifically pays fo video watching.

If you have limited data,then choose micro/mini jobs sites. There you can earn 10-15$ monthly by completing simple tasks like click ads,sign up, etc.
Gpt watch sites doesnt offer 0.2$+ daily at all.
Micro/mini jobs? Are you talking websites like picoworkers and Microworker. I have tried the two and I don't think I can make it there. So I only did few task and I stopped. But the way people are now talking about the platform. I think I will retry it.

I think i once saw a post on bizdustry where they talked about a site where you earn to watch videos i think the name of the site was zoombucks

I think i once saw a post on bizdustry where they talked about a site where you earn to watch videos i think the name of the site was zoombucks
Yes this GPT site zoombucks is till existing , not sure if it is legit. But almost all GPT sites nowadays pay for watching videos from their offerwalls along with completing surveys and other tasks.

There are a lot of online platforms that pay members to watch videos. However, while some of them are real and do pay, some others are nothing but complete scam not worth anyone's time

There are a lot of websites/apps that you can make money by watching online videos.Some of them are cointiply but I think that timebucks is better than cointiply because there is an option ''engage'' that you can watch videos without really doing anything on your laptop/pc

In resent times, there has been a lot and series of platforms coming up with the promise of paying for watching their YouTube videos and other advertising videos. Please don't bother yourself, they're scams

Well there are sites that pay to watch videos but unfortunately those earnings are usually little, there is Swagbucks which seems legit although there are many scam websites too

Well there are sites that pay to watch videos but unfortunately those earnings are usually little, there is Swagbucks which seems legit although there are many scam websites too
You can check clipclaps app. They gives coins for watching videos as uploaded by other users. But as you said, the earning is very low. if you convert the coins to real money, a single video only will give you fraction of a cent.

You can check clipclaps app. They gives coins for watching videos as uploaded by other users. But as you said, the earning is very low. if you convert the coins to real money, a single video only will give you fraction of a cent.
Thanks for the info, exactly it isn't as if one would not be able to earn it's just that the earnings are always minimal and it always takes a long time to gather up to something tangible

Well I don't know much of such websites which can pay some one in watching movies or video but if I will like to ask if you have tried it for once and confirmed much about it being able to pay someone which watches vedio. I have not come across such websites but I will like to know much about it if its really true.

Yeah , there are many tv that pays people for watching ads. I could remember coming across it in gain.gg but was not able to earn from it because of the tier if the country I came from.

Watching videos to earn money is really not my thing nowadays. The few GPT sites that I have read about that pay you for this only pay peanuts. Moreover, you will be using so much data bundles to watch those videos. The earnings will not compensate the amount you use on data subscription.

This forum is full with talents and so much opportunities to take advantage of. It is very interesting when people come together like this to discuss on an issue. I can now explore some sites stated above to see if it is favorable to me. Thanks all for posting.

I do not advise videos watching forum as they mostly turn out to be scam or even strenuous, watch a lot of videos only to get paid stipend at the end which can be a put off

Most of the micro job sites and get paid to sites offer paid to warch video tasks. I am not sure but I think you can earn 4 cent per video on picoworkers.

When it comes to any GPT programs, are there any good ones where you can watch videos? If I can watch a slew of videos and make some money doing it, I'd like to give it a go. I watch a lot of YouTube, so if it can be integrated into YouTube in some way, that would be even better. Do you guys know of anything like that?

Do they pay for real? Because last two months I involved myself in one that looks promising but the end was a crap

Most of the micro job sites and get paid to sites offer paid to warch video tasks. I am not sure but I think you can earn 4 cent per video on picoworkers.
When I look at the amount of money that I can potentially make watching videos on this micro job task website and compare it to the amount of data that I will exhaust watching these videos I normally back out of it because it's not worth it.

There's a site that's called Gramfree. They have videos and smart contracts where you could watch and get paid. Well, I haven't been active there, so I can't say much.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back