Any places where you get paid to watch videos?

Dylinks

Verified Poster
BizNotes
I know of a crypto platform called Asimi. But earning is also limited. Unless your a premium member. I haven’t really used the platform, but my friends do. I feel it’s a nice platform.
Oh yes, that remind me that I have account in the platform. The rate of the asimi is 0.000046 to bitcoin. You will need to stake their token in other to earn high but there is a free membership that you can earn free asimi on a package called V2E(view to earn) daily. The good thing about it is that it is worldwide open to everyone.

Bilal0087

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
BizNotes
When it comes to any GPT programs, are there any good ones where you can watch videos? If I can watch a slew of videos and make some money doing it, I'd like to give it a go. I watch a lot of YouTube, so if it can be integrated into YouTube in some way, that would be even better. Do you guys know of anything like that?
It's very difficult to find such type of platforms that pays for watching videos, but i have worked on an application that really pays for watching videos, it's name is clipclaps. But i pays only on PayPal.

Dowenship

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
BizNotes
When it comes to any GPT programs, are there any good ones where you can watch videos? If I can watch a slew of videos and make some money doing it, I'd like to give it a go. I watch a lot of YouTube, so if it can be integrated into YouTube in some way, that would be even better. Do you guys know of anything like that?
Hmm...na. Although I do her about some website where you can watch video and be paid but they are all scam! They won't pay you at the end of the day.

Quote of the day:

Never give up, because the breakthrough is near. Keep pushing till you win

Kehinde

Verified Poster
BizNotes
Swagbucks. One of the easiest ways to make money online is with Swagbucks. ...
MyPoints. MyPoints is a sister site to Swagbucks. ...
InboxDollars. InboxDollars also allows you to get paid to watch videos on a daily basis. ...
National Consumer Panel. ...
Watch Netflix. ...
InstaGC. ...
iRazoo. ...
Nielsen Digital Voice.

idhans

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
BizNotes
most of these platforms pay but I don't think you can get anything reasonable. if you are working on a site the earnings should be commensurate with your time, you are data, and energy. I will advise you stay on paid to post platforms instead of wasting your time those video watching sites

Damscooguns73

Verified Poster
BizNotes
Concerning any page or site where am individual can paid for watching videos. Well, I don't know any GTP site for watching videos,I have heard picoworker and the other one mentioned earlier on the comments by people but if there is another, please share so I can consider which is more profitable and easier to earn

Kelvin7656

Verified Poster
BizNotes
How to get paid to watch videos
  • Watch videos for cash on Swagbucks. ...
  • Write subtitles for films as a freelancer. ...
  • Make money watching videos on InboxPounds. ...
  • Become a film and TV reviewer. ...
  • Watch ads, movie trailers and more for money on iRazoo. ...
  • Take part in paid psychological studies. ...
  • Watch adverts for PayPal money on SuccessBux.

Justin

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
BizNotes
ON another thread, I read about a site called rumble, where the poster claimed that the users are rewarded for uploading and watching videos. However, I have not tried this site. I don't know about other sites.

Mostee501

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
BizNotes
There was this website (videon.xyz)that offers to pay when you complete watching their sites videos displayed, i ventured into it and started, it consumed much of my data and by the end of the day,i wasn't able to withdraw but not my fault, since then,i prefer to stick to either survey sites or paid to writing sites.

Justin

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I use picoworkers, it is a microjob site. There are a lot of tasks where you get paid 6 cents for watching videos. Apart from video watching, they also offer other ind of tasks. They have $5 payment threshold.