What's new

An investment in gold

Even though going into gold investment is a lucrative one, but I don't think it is that easy to predict the price or value of gold as you made it seem. Don't forget that it goes up and down too. So, it is advisable to first learn how the platform works before going into it to avoid rushing in and rushing out because of lost of funds as it is not a get rich quick scheme. That is just my take though.

Sure I am really interested in it. However, one thing that would likely scare me away from it is the fact that it is highly capital intensive. Also, I have to think of a secure way to store the product considering it's worth.

I am not sure what you mean by "capital intensive". Are you referring to volatility factor of Gold? Gold is volatile in nature but it is less volatile than cryptocurrencies and silver.

I am not sure what you mean by "capital intensive". Are you referring to volatility factor of Gold? Gold is volatile in nature but it is less volatile than cryptocurrencies and silver.
I am referring to the high cost of acquiring gold as a raw material. It might be expensive to source for gold in the market due to the competition for it.

An investment in gold in gold is a very wise and profitable investment. One of the advantages of investing in gold is that the price is stable and will only rise gradually in the coming years. However investing in gold is an expensive venture.
It is actually far more better than you invested in gold and make sure that the investment is actually very good than investing in so many Ponzi schemes that a lot of people are getting scammed from.

Yes it a good investment asit will give you a big profit because gold prices are becoming high and high and not on range of even middle class .....today you buy tomorrow you will play in money
Gold is a very good commodity that a lot of people are actually very interested in investing their money into which if you happened to invest in it you should make sure that you haven't gone in for a while before you take your profit.

I am referring to the high cost of acquiring gold as a raw material. It might be expensive to source for gold in the market due to the competition for it.

The best option would be to purchase gold when the prices fluctuate. You can stay updated with the latest price and invest when the prices go down and sell Gold when the prices rise.

The return of investment in gold investment is determined by the rate of foreign exchange. This factor is what baffles me. What if I invest when the currency is high and it suddenly drop without prior notice.
It's a risk. It will always rise again. Just have to be patient. That's why most of the cryptocurrency dealers are crying while some are saying it's the best thing that could happen to them

The best option would be to purchase gold when the prices fluctuate. You can stay updated with the latest price and invest when the prices go down and sell Gold when the prices rise.
This is a very nice advice. I think I will look up for sites or platforms that offers the latest information concerning the price of gold in order to know when to invest.

Of all the precious metals, gold is the most popular as an investment. Investors generally buy gold as a way of diversifying risk, especially through the use of futures contracts and derivatives. The gold market is subject to speculation and volatility as are other markets.
Yeah most people even save their investment or asset in gold just incase there is actually inflation that is been speculated to happen in future time ,I think gold is a very popular investment people needs to look into ,if they want to get more benefit

Investment in gold is a highly lucrative business. Gold business can never let you down because it's demand in the market is high and you can never invest and not have a good return on it.

Investment in gold is a highly lucrative business. Gold business can never let you down because it's demand in the market is high and you can never invest and not have a good return on it.

It is very important to wait until the price of Gold rises. You just cannot buy the Gold without analyzing the conditions of the market. Buy the gold when the price is down and sell it when the price rises.

Yeah, this is a nice investment strategy, however you cannot assert that prices of gold will be that by the time next year. that is why you must be careful with this sort of investment. However gold does have a good prospect
A lot of people don't really know that investing in gold is actually very good than just saving your money in the bank account hoping for the bank to be paying you some useless interest that they pay on monthly basis.

An investment in gold in gold is a very wise and profitable investment. One of the advantages of investing in gold is that the price is stable and will only rise gradually in the coming years. However investing in gold is an expensive venture.
A lot of people who understand their investments don't take investment in gold lightly because it is one of the best investment that you can do to stay for a very long time.

Yeah, this is a nice investment strategy, however you cannot assert that prices of gold will be that by the time next year. that is why you must be careful with this sort of investment. However gold does have a good prospect
I agree with you. I think the prices of gold are somewhat stable compared to other monetary commodity. That is why some nations of the world have their national reserve in gold.

Many people consider investing in gold profitable because its price isn't constantly rising and falling. One of the most significant advantages is that it has a high value anywhere globally, meaning it can be sold in any country. Two years ago, I researched this market for sales and purchases and took up the decision to invest in gold. I studied the newest goldtrends to find out which company inspires the most confidence to invest in.

Last edited:
Gold is one of the precious metal in the world. Most of the countries investing their wealth in Gold because their currencies value depends upon their gold reserve. Gold is a universal currency.Hence, we can get benefit out of it by investing in gold.

This is a mind blowing business, a business you can seriously cash out if and only if you know how to go about it. Gold more or less a Bitcoin business. Cool.
gold investment is a very profitable business,and is one of the stable and less risky stock that one can not only invest in but can bank on it for propective returns,the prices does not fluctuate like most stock.

Gold is a nice investment, So many rich people are investing. If I have to invest in gold I have to consider so many things like how profitable it will be if I am to invest in bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency or to invest in gold.

I still prefer investing in gold rather than investing in crypto currency because gold is never fluctuating and its always appreciating unlike crypto currency that rises and also fall sometimes .

Many people consider investing in gold profitable because its price isn't constantly rising and falling. One of the most significant advantages is that it has a high value anywhere globally, meaning it can be sold in any country. Two years ago, I researched this market for sales and purchases and took up the decision to invest in gold. I studied the newest https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/brand-connect/the-5-best-gold-ira-companies-reviewed-11885391.html to find out which company inspires the most confidence to invest in.
I have a concern and would like to get a valuable opinion. I did a soft landing back in August 2018 where i completed the Goods to Follow list in which I declared all the Gold Jewelry which I will carry now after 2 years when I move permanently. When I submitted the goods to follow list, i could not submit the photographs of the jewelry as I lost pictures but customs stamped and considered all the items mentioned in the form. Now my question is will it be a problem for me at the airport when I am carrying all the mentioned jewelry but have no stamped photographs but only stamped goods to follow the list? Waiting for the valuable response

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back