Your top 3 Cryptocurrency Wallets?

WhiteHouse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We have a lot of Cryptocurrency wallets/platforms were you can store and trade your Cryptocurrencies.

I want you to mention your top 3 Cryptocurrency Wallets.

These are mine!
  1. Coinbase
  2. Luno wallets
  3. Quidax

for me, I only use blockhain and Coinbase, both are safe and more useful ^^

I don't just know three good wallet, I know a couple of them who has proven save and strong
  • Exodus: Best Hot Wallet for Beginners
  • Electrum: Best Hot Wallet for Advanced Users
  • Mycelium: Best Hot Wallet for Mobile Users
  • Ledger Nano X: Best Hardware Wallet (Cold Wallet)
  • Trezor Model T: Best Hardware Wallet For a Large Number of Cryptocurrencies (Cold Wallet)
  • Ledger Nano S: Best Bang For Your Buck Hardware Wallet (Cold Wallet

We have a lot of Cryptocurrency wallets/platforms were you can store and trade your Cryptocurrencies.

These are mine!
  1. Coinbase
  2. Luno wallets
  3. Quidax
I only use trust wallet for cryptocurrency transactions because with this we can do transactions on low transaction fees and take transaction time is not too much and its proving to be very useful for me.

These are mine!
  1. Coinbase
  2. Luno wallets
  3. Quidax
The wallet I use is coinbase and I have been using it for a long time and that is why I use coinbase I benefit a lot from it it is the best one it is used by many people my dear Friends do standby so I do and use it too. It's great.

I use luno only and I'm fully cool with it mostly with their fixed withdrawal price unlike trust wallet that charges high. Luno charges 2% on all transactions but have a fixed amount of 200 naira for withdrawal. I don't think I'm trying out any other wallet anytime soon as luno is very okay with me.

I use three at the moment, and those three are as follows;

*Bundle Africa ewallet exchanger platform

*Luno exchanger platform

*Coinbase exchanger platform

This are my main Cryptocurrency wallet that I use to exchange, send, receive Cryptocurrency.

top 3 huh?
well i guess trust wallet would be my number one choice(even if it doesn't have a web version or anything to use it on pc)
my second choice would be coinomi since it provides more "functionality" and i just can't think of any other wallet I'd rather use right now to be honest

I believe those mentioned applications about the best crypto currency wallet are wellsaid, though am only familiar with luno,have not used coin base or quidax, I currently use roqqu and it looks okay

I am using trust wallet for now but I'm considering switching to luno because I can exchange my bitcoin there without going to a third party.
Coinbase is another cryptocurrency wallet that I have used and I like their service very much.

well... I have heard of a lot of crypto wallets but personally I make use of coinbase.... it's the best for me at moment... Their charges are reasonable and the transactions are very fast.... I also make use of roqqu and its also good

My top three cryptocurrency wallets are Blockchain, Luno and Binance. The three are really making wave with the way they handle their trading on crypto world. Blockchain has already been the safest platform for cryptocurrency, Luno is favourable in my country while Binance is the best place to buy from my country, since Blockchain doesn't allow us to buy directly from Nigeria. So I love the three wallets.

These are mine!
  1. Coinbase
  2. Luno wallets
  3. Quidax
My 3 top cryptocurrencies wallets are
👇
💥 Binance
💥 Coinbase
💥 Trustwallet

I don't trade but I just save cryptocurrencies in these wallets. And I give more preference to "Binance Wallet".

I use wallet based on my intention. If I want to trade, I use coinbase, if I want to buy, I use crypto.com and if I want to keep coins, I use Luno. So, my best 3 wallets are coinbase, luno and crypto.com.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back