What's new

Your top 3 Cryptocurrency Wallets?

My top 3 wallets is

1. Atomic wallet
2. Tronwallet
3. Coinbase
I love using Atomic wallet because of the amount of Cryptocurrencies available on the app, plus the ability to Trade to any coins was really convenient. Tronwallet for Investments in Dapp. And Coinbase for free Bitcoins from apps.

the main crypto wallets that i make use of is bitpay, exodus and blockchain. I find that in the past these three wallets that i have used have been very reliable. The only wallet that i use for exchanging coins however is the exodus wallet, as their exchange feature is quite good, however can be quite expensive when compared to conventional exchanges. However i generally use wallets for transactions and withdraw them in the currency that i would need them in.

We have a lot of Cryptocurrency wallets/platforms were you can store and trade your Cryptocurrencies.

I want you to mention your top 3 Cryptocurrency Wallets.

These are mine!
  1. Coinbase
  2. Luno wallets
  3. Quidax

Coinbase is always number one in the world as far as cryptocurrencies wallet are to be used. It's what almost most big investors in Bitcoin are using because its security system is like no other.

I don't make use of Coinbase wallet yet but managing Trust Wallet for now.

Coin base is the most popular and I can say that it is the best. Their security is trusted and their site is super fast. I haven't had anyone who complained about coin base.
Luno is another great wallet, it is also fast, but not as safe as coin base, but it in the end it is a good wallet.
Exchanges like binance can also serve the purpose of a wallet and an exchange.

Coin base is the most popular and I can say that it is the best. Their security is trusted and their site is super fast. I haven't had anyone who complained about coin base.
Luno is another great wallet, it is also fast, but not as safe as coin base, but it in the end it is a good wallet.

Between binance and Luno wallet which one do you think someone who's looking at investing something close to $5,000 should make use of?

Whilst coinbase is very popular as a wallet usage for the crypto, there has recently been a lot of concern with their usage as well, mainly because of the time that coinbase has went down or its servers were overloaded. This happened twice recently when the bitcoin price increased drastically, and people can lose out on valuable trades in this time. In my opinion, after this incident many would have lost some confidence in coinbase.

Coinbase is always number one in the world as far as cryptocurrencies wallet are to be used. It's what almost most big investors in Bitcoin are using because its security system is like no other.

I don't make use of Coinbase wallet yet but managing Trust Wallet for now.
That's right, coinbase is a very good choice,
Advantages of using Coinbase:

• Great for beginners, real easy to use
  • Coinbase offers buying BTC in far more countries than rival exchanges
  • After ID verification users can get up to 1000 usd of bitcoins per week using a credit card
  • Two wallets available: normal insured wallet & multisig vault wallet for advanced users

I have two crypto wallets using. The first one is coins.ph which is the most popular here in our country, and the other one is Coinbase which I think is one of the most populat worldwide. But I don't mind trying other crypto wallets. I also have faucetpay which I rarely use.

I have two crypto wallets using. The first one is coins.ph which is the most popular here in our country, and the other one is Coinbase which I think is one of the most populat worldwide. But I don't mind trying other crypto wallets. I also have faucetpay which I rarely use.
Faucetay is more of a microwallet and shouldn't be confused with a main wallet because you should not transact with faucet pay. To be honest, i used to make the same mistake in the confusion of the two and i found that i was referring to faucethub (at that time) and coinpot and wallets, however they are more as intermediaries between the faucet you are collecting from and the wallet that you are using as your primary crypto storage. I tried to make a transaction from these in my early stages in the crypto world and it unfortunately did not work out.

That's right, coinbase is a very good choice,
Advantages of using Coinbase:

• Great for beginners, real easy to use
  • Coinbase offers buying BTC in far more countries than rival exchanges
  • After ID verification users can get up to 1000 usd of bitcoins per week using a credit card
  • Two wallets available: normal insured wallet & multisig vault wallet for advanced users

Alright, from the looks of it, coinbase even seems to be the best option in this note. Since it's better for beginners, it's definitely going to work just fine and in any case I'm sure one could easily contact support for any kind of assistance.

My best crypto currency wallet is luno. I have been using luno wallet for some years now, and I have not experienced any challenges with it. The payment method is alright, doesn't waste time, arrive on time in your bank account. Although exchange rate is a bit high, I still prefer it to other wallet.

For me I use various wallets for reasons. I use trustwallet for storing my ERC-20 tokens, blockchain wallet for storing my popular crypto currencies like bitcoin and etherum and and coinbase for crypto currencies l will like to be spending within the shortest possible period of time.

We have a lot of Cryptocurrency wallets/platforms were you can store and trade your Cryptocurrencies.

These are mine!
  1. Coinbase
  2. Luno wallets
  3. Quidax
I have just two, luno and trust wallet. But I use luno the most since I can sell my crypto currency for Fiat directly. It also has low transaction fees compared to others even trust wallet. So luno is my best wallet.
Post automatically merged:

These are mine!
  1. Coinbase
  2. Luno wallets
  3. Quidax
I have just two, luno and trust wallet. But I use luno the most since I can sell my crypto currency for Fiat directly. It also has low transaction fees compared to others even trust wallet. So luno is my best wallet.

I have been in the crypto currency exchange Business for quite a while now and I have been using Luno and quidax to but some coin for the future. So far I will still choose Luno and quidax as my top crypto currency exchange platform but my third will be binance even though I have not used them.

Love to see this post,I was also looking for a similar post that mentions Vault.Because I'm new and I didn't know Trusted Vault. That's why I have installed Lono. And it seems to me that it is also easy to use.My wallet is on Coinbase but I would prefer the Lono wallet

These are mine!
  1. Coinbase
  2. Luno wallets
  3. Quidax
There are a lot of crypto currency wallets out there just like the coins themselves, but my opinion on most trustworthy wallets are:
1. Coin base
2. Trust crypto wallet
3. Luno

I previously was coinbase, but since i deal with other fiat currencies such as USD, i had to start using payeer, because it's an all in one wallet, and it also offers lower transaction fees, which is the most important

I previously was coinbase, but since i deal with other fiat currencies such as USD, i had to start using payeer, because it's an all in one wallet, and it also offers lower transaction fees, which is the most important
Payeer is very good because you can also use it to trade Crypto currencies easily , I am also using the wallet once in a while though for my local bank transactions I use luno because it is also very good wallet.

Well as for me, the wallets that I use are the best for me, they have served me well so far without any issue but some has advantage over others in some aspects, so I am going to list my best top three Cryptocurrency wallet from the top to the bottom.
1. Luno
2. Coinbase
3. Binance

There, We are having a lot of Cryptocurrencywallets/platforms were we can store and trade our Cryptocurrencies.

I want you to mention some of the best Cryptocurrency Wallets.

. coinbase
. payeer
. trust
. coinEx
. binance
. probit
Etc.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back