What's new

Your top 3 Cryptocurrency Wallets?

I have three wallets, trust, Binance and coinbase but I have used only trust wallet. I receve my crypto payment on trust wallet. My binance and coinbase are unverified.

My list of best crypto wallets include - coinbase , blockchain , atomic wallet , coinomi wallet , trust wallet , okex. All these wallets are unique and are very much secure to use.

I started with trust wallet but I did not like this wallet because in order to buy, I had to leave the platform and use a third party service. Therefore, I switched to Binance

We have a lot of Cryptocurrency wallets/platforms were you can store and trade your Cryptocurrencies.

I want you to mention your top 3 Cryptocurrency Wallets.

These are mine!
  1. Coinbase
  2. Luno wallets
  3. Quidax
Well mine are
1. Binance
2. Luno
3. Roqqu
but base on the ban I have been using more of binance than others

My top wallets are trust wallet and binance. Trust wallet because the transaction fee is low,transactions are faster and there is nothing like minimum amount of coin that can be stored unlike binance and other wallets. I also use binance because it is very easy to trade my coins on binance.

They are really meaning crypto wallets out there and exchanges but for the sake of the ones I use I will use trust wallet, binance and then kicoin.

Apart form Coinbase, I am also using binance. I am using Binance because the platform offers a lot of coins (which are not available on coinbase) and also peer to peer trading options.

I think personally, top three cryto currency wallet will be binance, luno and Coinbase. I am not saying they are the best out there but I have a special liking for them

I prefer coinbase, faucet pay and Luno wallet. if I want to trade, I actually use the coinbase if I want to buy I use the faucetpay and if I want to save my coins, I use the Luno wallet.

The top 3 wallet I would love to give a try is binance , coinbase and kraken , these are wallet platform that I have invested on and I haven't had any issues investing in it

I think coinbase will be the best for me. Coinbase is a simple and legit wallet to store your cryotocurrency, I've used different kinds of wallet's but coinbase is the best..

I think my top 3 would be binance, coinbase and trust wallet. I don't really have a preference, I prefer using trust wallet maybe because of it's simplistic design.

These are my three top crytocurrency wallets;
1. Trust wallet
2. Binance
3. Roqqu
Although I have some other wallets but these are the three I use mostly.

I prefer coinbase, faucet pay and Luno wallet. if I want to trade, I actually use the coinbase if I want to buy I use the faucetpay and if I want to save my coins, I use the Luno wallet.
Faucetpay is not an advisable solution to store cryptocurrencies. Its basically an earning or a micro wallet site where you store coins temporarily that you have earned from claiming the faucets. I recommend coinbase and blockchain.

I'm currently using trust wallet, but I'm considering converting to luno because it allows me to swap bitcoin without going via a third party.
Another bitcoin wallet I've tried is Coinbase, and I really appreciate their service.

Coinbase is always be the best when it comes to the best cryptocurrency exchange platform but it's not available in my country, so I would stick with Binance.

The first and top cryptocurrency wallet I use is a crypto exchanges and that is what I used in buying any coin which is binance, then trust wallet is the best wallet i use for investing in cryptocurrency for long-term purpose, there was a time I was using roqqu but now it has been a long time ever since I visited the platform.

My top 3 wallets now would be
1. Binance. Nothing comes close to it's flexibility, range and ease; their platform UI design alone is super
2. Metamask. They're currently carrying over half of all Ethereum projects which include a lot of NFTs
3. Coinbase. One of the world's largest and trusted wallets.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back