What's new

Your top 3 Cryptocurrency Wallets?

The best three cryptocurrency wallet in order of priority for me will be the following, trust wallet which is the best, then blockchain wallet, and then luno which is also safe but having transaction problems because of the ban by the CBN

Well I would be subjective based on what I've used and not necessarily what is most popular or widely used, it would be trust wallet first, then luno then blockchain

Well if I'm being honest if you look at all the cryptocurrency now as a result of the fall in the price of cryptocurrency I'm sure that all those huge expensive to talk cryptocurrency are worth investing and now.

The top three cryptocurrency wallet depends on your preference and the trust you have for them. I uses trust wallet for most of my cryptocurrency dealings while I use binance for my exchanges.

Last edited:
The top three cryptocurrency wallet depends on your preference and the trust you have for yhem. I uses trust wallet for most of my cryptocurrency dealings while I use binance for my exchanges.

Exactly have a very good point and I actually understand exactly what you're trying to say because everyone have choices and preferences of what they're like so that influences their decision-making about their best cryptocurrency wallet.

Actually when we talked about the best it's quite different from your own best like mine I use trust Wallet and it's the first of mine follow by luno and Binance.

I am currently using binance, luno and quidax and I think they top my list since they are the only wallets I use to make my transactions at the moment.

I am currently using binance, luno and quidax and I think they top my list since they are the only wallets I use to make my transactions at the moment.
I use exchange wallet like binance and luno for cryptocurrency trading only. I do not like to use them to hold any cryptocurrency to inability to have access to your private keys or control of your wallet.

I did not use any of those one, my best cryptocurrency wallet is trust wallet , I use it for storing of cryptocurrency for long time, binance is a cryptocurrency exchanges, I used in exchanging my cryptocurrency to the one I need.

Actually, there are really lots of crypto wallets these days and the ones you mentioned above are still good. Personally, I have accounts with Luno, coinbase, remitano, Trust, and some other few ones, all serving different purposes. That is my take on this.

We have a lot of Cryptocurrency wallets/platforms were you can store and trade your Cryptocurrencies.

I want you to mention your top 3 Cryptocurrency Wallets.

These are mine!
  1. Coinbase
  2. Luno wallets
  3. Quidax
I open some wallet in the past but the most platform wallet that I use most is the one of binance so I don't have any other top three wallet again since am not into any fraudulent act.

Right now i dont have up to three wallets, as i am currently making use of two, because they have exactly what i am looking for and they are very easy to use and reliable. My top crypto wallet are
Roqqu and luno, i have a coinbase account and Binance account but i am currently not making use of them right now

I did not use any of those one, my best cryptocurrency wallet is trust wallet , I use it for storing of cryptocurrency for long time, binance is a cryptocurrency exchanges, I used in exchanging my cryptocurrency to the one I need.
I sent all my coins to binance from trust wallet after finding out that I used to forget them and not monitor their prices and this makes me to lose whenever there is a pump in prices.

We have a lot of Cryptocurrency wallets/platforms were you can store and trade your Cryptocurrencies.

These are mine!
  1. Coinbase
  2. Luno wallets
  3. Quidax
When raking things like a crypto wallet we all have varying and diverse opinion well for me I'll rank mine as blockchain as first followed by binance and lastly trust,just because I have tested and actually used them.

I personally use trust wallet for cryptocurrency is that I don't have intention of selling very soon and I use binance for my trading.

I sent all my coins to binance from trust wallet after finding out that I used to forget them and not monitor their prices and this makes me to lose whenever there is a pump in prices.
you will not be able to trade on trust wallet that's just the issue, trust wallet is for holding of cryptocurrency for long-term investment,some people will just buy a potential cryptocurrency and lock it up in their trust wallet and deleted the trust wallet, they comeback in few years time to reap the full profit.

None of the options you listed there, that i found favour with. I only make use of Binance. When i was first introduced to Binance, i didn't master it, but with time i got use to it.

you will not be able to trade on trust wallet that's just the issue, trust wallet is for holding of cryptocurrency for long-term investment,some people will just buy a potential cryptocurrency and lock it up in their trust wallet and deleted the trust wallet, they comeback in few years time to reap the full profit.
Some of these long term investors usually forget their twelve phrases key that would enable them access their coins. This leads to complete loss of everything they had.

These are mine!
  1. Coinbase
  2. Luno wallets
  3. Quidax
My top three are binance, bitmex and trustwallet for now, reason i said for now is because i will add more wallet as long as i have more knowledge of crypto.

Some of these long term investors usually forget their twelve phrases key that would enable them access their coins. This leads to complete loss of everything they had.
A lot of them do forget about it but that is not always intentional,maybe they write it down in a book and the book got lost or maybe because of one reason or the other they do not have access to it again, one of the worst experience.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back