What's new

Your favorite online store for purchasing items

Which of the online stores do you shop from??

• Amazon

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Ebay

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Aliexpress

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Alibaba

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Jumia

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters
I would have gone for amazon but jumia is more convenient for me on my country. And then jumia is very user friendly compared to others. So it's definitely jumia for me

i personally prefer aliexpress, it's the best place for people that are on a budget and aren't able to use pretty popular online shopping platforms such as amazon or has their ebay accounts banned

AliExpress is one of my favorite shopping app. They have very nice and affordable items and quality product as well. Easy to use and timely service.
I've went to Aliexpress store to order products before, the site is simply unique well organized and legit. Just that, it will take long for my products to be shipped to my location.

My favorite online store i would say is Amazon. Their style is what i love the most and their prices are very friendly. Though i have never purchased from them

My favorite online store for making my purchases online will be alibaba. That is one place where you can get the cheapest of anything you can think of online. That is always guaranteed

My favorite online store is aliexpress and 1688. These two e-commerce platforms are the best I've ever seen when it comes to shopping online. I've been using these two sites for the past 10years and have nothing to regret using them.

I have been using ALI EXPRESS as my favourite online store since I was in secondary school between 1996 to 1999 , because their price and shipping fee is very low,

Well among the listed options would say AliExpress because it's the one have experienced, not saying it's the best tho just saying I'm yet to try other services so I can't say too much about them but with the reviews they are good too

Alibaba is one of my favorite website out there as I write. It is no secret that most people get their products which are so very cheap and very affordable from Alibaba to either sell or for their personal use.

I have bought from a lot of international ecommerce marketplaces, however, these days, I prefer to buy from local ecommerce marketplaces because of easy payment option.

Amazon and jumia are my favorites, locally I deal with jumia, internationally I deal with Amazon,I also run affiliate marketing with this sites so they are quite reliable.

I voted Amazon. But I rarely use it for purchasing items - I live in Europe, and I prefer to use local companies as much as possible, for which delivery fees are lower, too. Amazon delivery costs about $30 to where I live lol. But I have a Kindle which is one of my favourite things I own, and I use Amazon often to buy e-books and audiobooks.

Whenever I am shopping online, I do so for products that I can not find close by. That is mostly electronic gadget and that is why I use Julia the most .

The only one I have used before is jumia because it is actually an indigenous online store. I would also like to use Amazon to buy books and other things.

Here in the Phillipines, none of the above are my preferences. What famous here is what we callled Shopee and Lazada, but among the two I am very much more preferred on Shopee because it delivers your parcel way much faster than the Lazada.
I have never heard of shopee an lazada before. Do they do international shipping of products purchased form their store like Aliexpress and Amazon as I would like to buy some things from them to check out their services.

I have never heard of shopee an lazada before. Do they do international shipping of products purchased form their store like Aliexpress and Amazon as I would like to buy some things from them to check out their services.
I think these are mostly because the sites are local sites. In our area flipkart is best website for online purchasing, where as OLX is best for second hand used products. I have been using them from ages.

I will have to choose eBay there because that is where a majority of my trading and buying activities takes place and to be fair it is a very good platform over all.

My favorite online shopping store will be Ali express because of the following:
1. They provide decent discount for their customer.
2. They give first time customer coupon code for discount on their goods.
3. Payment and Delivery are very good.
Yeah, I have made a lot of purchases on Aliexpress, I have also made a few purchases on jumia. So far those are the only two online shopping stores I have used and comfortable with their services.

Yeah, I have made a lot of purchases on Aliexpress, I have also made a few purchases on jumia. So far those are the only two online shopping stores I have used and comfortable with their services.
Have you used aliexpress? I tried to shop from their sister site Alibaba. Unfortunately I am not at all satisfied with that site. I am surprised to see you are satisfied with aliexpress, are they providing their parcel in time?

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back