What's new

Your favorite online store for purchasing items

Which of the online stores do you shop from??

• Amazon

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Ebay

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Aliexpress

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Alibaba

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Jumia

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters
My favorite online store for purchasing items currently is jumia. Though their products are sometimes very expressive but they have good customer service and fast delivery pattern.

We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

What is your own favourite e_commerce store to purchase products/items??

I voted ebay. I worked with them most often when I bought something online and I haven't had any problems so far. ok prices and even better delivery. :) I really recommend them.

I purchase items online from Jumia.
The site has been reliable, transactions are easy and delivery is done when due.
I have not encountered issues with Jumia, so i would rate them best.
We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

What is your own favourite e_commerce store to purchase products/items??

The funny thing is that my house is behind a popular land mark. There is a place called praise center in my area. Once even a visitor ask anyone for directions you can easily find it. This Jumia people are just being lazy about it, it's a home delivery but they expect you to come and meet them just because they want to be fast.
Hmmm, I've never had such experience with them before, I don't even know why some of them have decided to be like that, the reason might be that they know you have made payment that is why they are just free to treat people any how, they know if you didn't make payments they won't even have an opportunity to say that.

My favorite online shop is Amazon. There you can find a large variety of products, at very advantageous price. It is offering reliable quality services from every point of view. So, it stays number 1 in my top of preferences.
Amazon has been the top preference in most of the Asian countries as well. But I also prefer Flipkart , Snapdeal , Myntra for purchasing clothes or other items online.

Here in the Phillipines, none of the above are my preferences. What famous here is what we callled Shopee and Lazada, but among the two I am very much more preferred on Shopee because it delivers your parcel way much faster than the Lazada.

Actually, each and every country has its own online store that are more popular than Ebay, Amazon, etc. The stores mentioned in the poll are more popular in the United States, not all around the world.

Jumia is the foremost store I buy things online. And the reason is that I don't need to pay any import duty on any product I buy from the store. Also the pickup centre is closer to my street and the shipping fee is pretty much cheaper.

I have used jumia and AliExpress before and the experience has been very good. The shipping problem with AliExpress can be annoying but it's advantage is that it has a wide variety of products that you can choose from.

I purchase items online from Jumia.
The site has been reliable, transactions are easy and delivery is done when due.
I have not encountered issues with Jumia, so i would rate them best.
It is jumia for me.
I have been purchasing items from jumia for quite sometime now without encountering hitches. And yes, they deliver right on time.

My favorite online shopping store is Amazon because of their quality product and them response very fast to people, so I really prefer Amazon for shopping.

Most times I use jumia to order for things I need to be delivered to my house. Outside the country I have people order for me. I just pay them. I wouldn't know how fast and efficient the services of the others are.

Jumia is my most preferred that is because it is the one I use the most and it has not disappoint, but honestly I mostly buy stuff from online vendors I meet on different social media platforms.
I've actually been making use of jumia phones right now and the services have been excellent since I started making use of them have never had any complain about their services.

Going to the market can be so stressful especially with the Covid. Shopping online saves everyone the stress of going to the market. My best and most reliable online platform or store over the years is Jumia Nigeria and they fix me up real good.
Amazon have been my favourite online platform when it comes to purchasing anything because of the high quality of product that they sell to their customers who make use of their website.

My favorite online store for purchasing items currently is jumia. Though their products are sometimes very expressive but they have good customer service and fast delivery pattern.
My favourites online store is aliexpress online store and i have been patronising them for almost ten years now , they are fast and efficient and their products are naturally cheap.

There are lot of online stores to purchase items though. We have likes if Jumia, Alibaba, konga among others, just to mention but a few. But the one I love most is Jumia

Jumia is the best platform here for purchasing of products. But even with that I still prefer to buy most of my product offline so I can know what I am buying. I don't like using a shopping site

I prefer to get any of my products on AliExpress , it's would be quite cheaper to get product there and imports it here In bulk. I could use jumia if I am interested to buy a single product for my son.

Jumia is very common and popular here in Nigerian but I prefer purchasing my products internationally using Aliexpress to purchase in bulk because their goods are more cheaper .

Fantastic that you choose ebay than any other online store based on how responsive, and punctual in nature. I have heard many good things around ebay, but i never got to do buy items from them based on my demographic. I don't know if their connection extend here in my country.

I have never used Ebay. However, have you used it? I have never used any kind of online store to order products due to the fact that I prefer visiting the store and buying things physically.

I have never used Ebay. However, have you used it? I have never used any kind of online store to order products due to the fact that I prefer visiting the store and buying things physically.
I never used ebay before to ordered for anything , but however I've made use of some platforms like jumia some time ago and what I ordered was an electronic device. It is not everything that I will have to order it online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back