What's new

Your favorite online store for purchasing items

Which of the online stores do you shop from??

• Amazon

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Ebay

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Aliexpress

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Alibaba

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Jumia

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters
I didn't cast my vote on what is my favorite online store because my favorite online store is shopee and it's not included there in list of choices.
Laughs, that might be your countryside kind of online store. You never told me where you're coming from? I mentioned my own country's on-line store there, which is "Jumia.

My favourite online marketplace is JUMIA. JUMIA is basically a local online marketplace that pitch its tent in my country of residence. The ease of goods delivery would be first class because of the proximity. Amazon is the biggest online marketplace in the world but you delivery to my country can't be as fast as that of jumia.

For me, it is better to patronize the local e-commerce sites because international online stores take time in their delivery. That is understandable and cannot be avoided. The local online stores have quick delivery of only 2 or 3 days while the international online stores take more than a week for the delivery.
Yes that's just the truth, I think the reason why a lot of people prefer to patronize the international website is because they believe that product will be cheaper from those international website which sometimes are always true.

My favorite shopping online store is jumia,things their are not really expensive and during festive period when prices of things are really inflated they tent to give discount at high percentage

Laughs, that might be your countryside kind of online store. You never told me where you're coming from? I mentioned my own country's on-line store there, which is "Jumia.
Even me this is the first time I'm hearing about the one he has just mention, maybe I think it is in some part of African country, I would like him to tell us more about it and where it is located.

Even me this is the first time I'm hearing about the one he has just mention, maybe I think it is in some part of African country, I would like him to tell us more about it and where it is located.
That's the one for the user's country just as we have our own country's online store which is Jumia, that's how they also have theirs.

Never jumia I had a bad experience with them, ordered for a phone and paid online. The phone was delivered and what I got is not what I saw online had to return. Thank God my money was refunded

That's the one for the user's country just as we have our own country's online store which is Jumia, that's how they also have theirs.
But even with that a local shopping site should never be compared to an international shopping website because an international shopping web site will be much more better than the local One.

Amazon
Nothing can compete with Amazon to my thinking Amazon is the best it offers a wide range of things to do when shopping it offers the best prices it's discounts are actually beneficial and it's the most fast company that delivers goods to even the most remote places even in Africa

There are lot of stores to buy goods online, among them are jumia, konga among others. Among all these, my best online store is jumia. I've used them over time. They are really reliable

My favourite online shopping is jumia, I give them kudos because they used to satisfy my need with their product and service whenever I makes order online with them

But even with that a local shopping site should never be compared to an international shopping website because an international shopping web site will be much more better than the local One.
Jumia claims to be an international online stores cos they have branches aside the shores of Africa. You can simply make inquiries about that.

Jumia claims to be an international online stores cos they have branches aside the shores of Africa. You can simply make inquiries about that.
Wow that means they have actually took their business to a seriously advanced level, I didn't have an understanding that they are also trying to be an international site, but you cannot order something directly from company with them.

We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

What is your own favourite e_commerce store to purchase products/items??
Well nowadays many online stores like you are but my favorite is alibaba Because whatever you order from God is absolutely original.And through this plateform you do any shopping, you get the same as the original,my favorite online store is alibaba which one is yours.

Well nowadays many online stores like you are but my favorite is alibaba Because whatever you order from God is absolutely original.And through this plateform you do any shopping, you get the same as the original,my favorite online store is alibaba which one is yours.
I've seen many good reviews about Alibaba, but I never shop from it due to delay to ship products to lower countries like mine.

Over here if I'm thinking of getting anything online I will buy it on jumia because it is one of the best online shopping.over here you can just buy any type of products you are interested to buy online and have it delivered to their location.

We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

My favourite online store is jumia.
I haven't encountered any problems since I started shopping online with them.
They are keen on customer satisfaction and timely product delivery.

I would say konga is a very good shipping website compared to jumia these days since jumia recently reduced pay on delivery method.

I have use amazon like twice buy product and book and it was amazing. In Nigeria my favourite online store is konga.com and delivery services to my door style is super.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back