What's new

Your favorite online store for purchasing items

Which of the online stores do you shop from??

• Amazon

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Ebay

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Aliexpress

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Alibaba

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Jumia

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters
I have never used Ebay. However, have you used it? I have never used any kind of online store to order products due to the fact that I prefer visiting the store and buying things physically.
I don't normally use EBay , but my friends normally frequent the online store , but I have been using Aliexpress for a very long time now and they are simply the best online store .

I don't normally use EBay , but my friends normally frequent the online store , but I have been using Aliexpress for a very long time now and they are simply the best online store .

Many people in here do not use Ebay either. This is because our local online store is far much more popular than Ebay in here. Ebay need to expand and market their business even more.

My favorite store were I do like purchase my things is amazon because I think it is the best place u could easy get items to buy and also locate them easy as well

My favorite store were I do like purchase my things is amazon because I think it is the best place u could easy get items to buy and also locate them easy as well
That's true, a lot of people prefer to use Amazon, I think that's because Amazon is one of the biggest online store we are having,a lot of people are making good use of it.

We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

What is your own favourite e_commerce store to purchase products/items??
I think Amazon is the best online store where you can purchase new items beside that you can also make money through Amazon by affiliate marketing.

I think Amazon is the best online store where you can purchase new items beside that you can also make money through Amazon by affiliate marketing.

Well, the fact is that Amazon could be a great store, but we must try to understand that some sellers might not be able to ship products in some countries, as far as I know.

That's true, Amazon is one of the best online store to get what you want,a lot of people are using Amazon to get things online, but we have another online stores that are good.

I have so far used three online stores for purchase,jumia,jiji ng and Konga. Based on the experience I had, jumia stands out to be the best in terms of reaching customers needs.

My favorite online shopping store will be Ali express because of the following:
1. They provide decent discount for their customer.
2. They give first time customer coupon code for discount on their goods.
3. Payment and Delivery are very good.
My favourite shop is jumia. This is also a place where payment and delivery is very easy and their product is very good, I used to book my products and within 24 hours the product will reach me.

My favourite shop is jumia. This is also a place where payment and delivery is very easy and their product is very good, I used to book my products and within 24 hours the product will reach me.

Well, in here Daraz is the most popular one. It managed to gain so much popularity as it is also offering people to invest money and start business as well.

Amazon is a nice platform but at the same time location are to be put into consideration . Like over here Amazon is not operating in my country. I rather choose what is closer to me over here.

I am not really a fan of buying stuff online though , but in case I don't have any option the most favourite platforms for doing so is jumia and that's the most popular platform for buying of products here online.

Jumia remains my best shopping online store because of it's service rendered to customers, fast delivery, discount,pay on delivery and the Black Friday promo.

Jumia remains my best shopping online store because of it's service rendered to customers, fast delivery, discount,pay on delivery and the Black Friday promo.
I don't know if the jumia Black Friday is always really as important as they always makes it look. Like is it really possible to get almost 60% discount on products on being sold.

I don't know if the jumia Black Friday is always really as important as they always makes it look. Like is it really possible to get almost 60% discount on products on being sold.
60% discount? No it is never possible in jumia black Friday. The discount I have ever seen as the least is 20% and not on cheap products to be sold. Black Friday discount is real

For someone like me I think amazon is the best place which I do use sometime to shop for my item because from what I see amazon deliver item so fast to my region,and we have some other shoping store like jumia and konga which we do use in my country for shoping

For someone like me I think amazon is the best place which I do use sometime to shop for my item because from what I see amazon deliver item so fast to my region,and we have some other shoping store like jumia and konga which we do use in my country for shoping
I think the decision of choosing Wich online shopping store is determined by country and mostly the states of residence. In my area in Nigeria Amazons delivery is not fast as that of jumia.

Amount the available ones mentioned, I prefer using Amazon and Ali Express not because they are better than the others but I just felt attached to it terms and conditions of service.

There are alot of online stores that operates globally and they are doing very well. But the challenges encountered in developing countries is that they are not reached adequately that is why I intend to develop my own store.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back