What's new

Your favorite online store for purchasing items

Which of the online stores do you shop from??

• Amazon

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Ebay

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Aliexpress

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Alibaba

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Jumia

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters
Yeah my preference will always be jumia, have been shopping there for years now, plus they are pretty generous with their vouchers, plus I have never returned a product for any reason what so ever.

With pay on delivery, they'll use your ATM card to make the deductions. You don't have to hold the money in your hands. They take their transportation fair from it too.
I don't even understand how this is done .does it really mean that they will bring their POS to my location and after accepting the product I'll just go ahead and pay with the POS ?

I have voted for Amazon , because it is so popular in our country with bunch of discounts and offers for every purchase you make. There is also a provision to return the items bought from Amazon.

At this time, I need a universal e-commerce store that will be quicker when it comes to delivery of products, and not wasting time on that.

None of the above... Those online shopping websites are not really popular in my country but i tried purchasing once in AliExpress it takes a while to recieve my package that's why i never used it again. Plus it's too costly to order from those overseas shops because of the delivery fees
Wow!! So you mean one can't get to make orders from jumia or Alibaba or the rest of the online shops listed from your country? What are the popular online stores you make purchases from then that is a global store for instance?

I don't even understand how this is done .does it really mean that they will bring their POS to my location and after accepting the product I'll just go ahead and pay with the POS ?
Lol, they got their own P.O.S machine, they'll meet you at the pick up junction and initiate the transaction with you. But at this time Jumia have disabled that. You'll pay before delivery dear.

Lol, they got their own P.O.S machine, they'll meet you at the pick up junction and initiate the transaction with you. But at this time Jumia have disabled that. You'll pay before delivery dear.
If they are not doing paid on delivery that means maybe they must have had a challenge with this mode of operation that is why they have decided to purposely disable it.

If they are not doing paid on delivery that means maybe they must have had a challenge with this mode of operation that is why they have decided to purposely disable it.
Yes, I think challenges came before hand, that's why they disabled it to handle the best option that is pleasing to them which is paying before delivery.

Yes, I think challenges came before hand, that's why they disabled it to handle the best option that is pleasing to them which is paying before delivery.
But there is a way they could have arranged to overcome the challenges because that is just one of the most easiest way they can get a lot of customers .most people do not like to pay first for something they are not sure of.

But there is a way they could have arranged to overcome the challenges because that is just one of the most easiest way they can get a lot of customers .most people do not like to pay first for something they are not sure of.
Even me too, I don't like paying for something I never seen with my eyes. I need to see first, feel it before I agree to pay. That's why I'm not interested for jumia products for now.

My favorite online shopping store will be Ali express because of the following:
1. They provide decent discount for their customer.
2. They give first time customer coupon code for discount on their goods.
3. Payment and Delivery are very good.
Its good to know that your shopping store is Ali express. We do not have it here in our country. In the choices of favorite store above, the online stores that we have here in our country is not included in the list of choices. I agree that delivery must be fast and good.

Even me too, I don't like paying for something I never seen with my eyes. I need to see first, feel it before I agree to pay. That's why I'm not interested for jumia products for now.
Yes it is better for you to avoid the unnecessary stress of you risking your money to order for something you do not see ,most of these people are fun of selling fake and clone products for people

We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

What is your own favourite e_commerce store to purchase products/items??
Purchasing of items depends on what is use for aliexpress and alibaba in my own opinion people that use it often are mostly business people while that of jumia is when you want to get some personal need

My favorite online store for purchasing item is Jumia.. I really love everything it. Though, others listed above ain't bad and I've not gotten to use some. But in terns of costumer services and the likes, I'm enjoying Jumia

With pay on delivery, they'll use your ATM card to make the deductions. You don't have to hold the money in your hands. They take their transportation fair from it too.
My favourite online store for purchasing item is jumia jumia has been the best store for me when it comes to purchasing of items.

Purchasing of items depends on what is use for aliexpress and alibaba in my own opinion people that use it often are mostly business people while that of jumia is when you want to get some personal need
You're right too. Those who shops from jumia are mostly shopping for their personal needs. Alibaba and express are simply more for commercial purpose.

My favourite online store for purchasing item is jumia jumia has been the best store for me when it comes to purchasing of items.
I would've liked jumia, but the delay in delivering items have really caused me to turn my back off from it to focus it on buying offline.

What is your favorite online store well as for me ,as funny it might sound I have never buy anaything from any online store but I have been hearing about amazon eBay jumia etc

I prefer jumia because they have proven to be very effective when delivering items purchased by individuals and I like their mode of delivery so far

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back