What's new

Your favorite online store for purchasing items

Which of the online stores do you shop from??

• Amazon

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Ebay

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Aliexpress

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Alibaba

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Jumia

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters
I've actually been seeing a lot of reviews about this online shopping website but have not actually got myself to purchase anything from them because I'm more used to dealing with Amazon.
That's what happens with Amazon users, they get so used to it and its benefits, that they don't shop elsewhere, which is understandable. I was guided by friends to make the decision and I really like it, besides that you get good deals.

That's what happens with Amazon users, they get so used to it and its benefits, that they don't shop elsewhere, which is understandable. I was guided by friends to make the decision and I really like it, besides that you get good deals.
My favourite online store to buy goods and products is really here in Nigeria is jumia they are very reliable and they normally deliver on time.

My favourite online store to buy goods and products is really here in Nigeria is jumia they are very reliable and they normally deliver on time.
I have read about your favorite store, I wonder if it works only in Nigeria. The reviews favor it as the best for your country. In my case I prefer eBay and Amazon, but if possible I would like to experiment with Jumia.

AliExpress stores as well as Alibaba online stores are both stores I hear are owned by the same individual. But my favorite store of all the stores is Alibaba

If I'm choosing it will be Jumia cos its residing in my locality. Meaning transactions will be quicker to be delivered to me after ordering.

If I'm choosing it will be Jumia cos its residing in my locality. Meaning transactions will be quicker to be delivered to me after ordering.
Including me if I am to choose I will go for jumia because they have the ability to deliver products Nation wide, I don't like ordering of product from international website.

The best I like most is jumia. I like it for the fact that I can order any product form there website and get the product directly to my address. And I can pay on delivery. Most of the other online store don't do that. I can also order from abroad

My favorite online purchase is amazon because amazon shopping online is very good, amazon is better to store an it delivery very fast when you purchase something online.

Of all the five or so stores you listed for selection, I would go for Alibaba over any other stores because they have the cheapest and the most reliable customer service than all the other cartigory

As you can see from results Amazon is all time favorite of many people but those countries in which Amazon is not working should use AliExpress in my country Amazon is not working so I am also using AliExpress and this is my first choice.
In Nigerian Jumia remain the best favourite store for purchasing item online and they have been getting popular everyday, but internationally I prefer Amazon and AliExpress when shopping and buying goods online.

Jumia is my best online store because seen i started to purchased items from them i never experience any problem with them i like their services.

Including me if I am to choose I will go for jumia because they have the ability to deliver products Nation wide, I don't like ordering of product from international website.
Ordering from international e-commerce websites will see your products on the delay. But ordering from Jumia will present a faster delivery of your products.

Aliexpress is better though it has been long since I used it due to the pandemic. Delivery time now takes months and the update is not straight forward. I buy from markets close by or order on jumia or jiji.

Ordering from international e-commerce websites will see your products on the delay. But ordering from Jumia will present a faster delivery of your products.
Although jumia can actually deliver a product faster than all the international website but in terms of quality don't you think the international website will likely deal with quality product than jumia itself ?

Although jumia can actually deliver a product faster than all the international website but in terms of quality don't you think the international website will likely deal with quality product than jumia itself ?
Jumia delivery is with in the period of 48 hours and your products will return to you. Jumia doesn't take much time here in our country, cos its a local e-commerce.

Jumia delivery is with in the period of 48 hours and your products will return to you. Jumia doesn't take much time here in our country, cos its a local e-commerce.
Your favourite online store I will see my favourite online store for purchasing item is jumia because they are very reliable and most times they give you what you actually ordered for.

Since jumia is not actually the company that is having this product that they are displaying on their Page ,don't you think there is a possibility that they might deliver a low-quality products in place of original for you ?

Since jumia is not actually the company that is having this product that they are displaying on their Page ,don't you think there is a possibility that they might deliver a low-quality products in place of original for you ?
Jumia do.deliver low quality products. Their is no doubt to that. Many people have testified to that. That's why I don't shop this days online.

A majority of my purchases online are for used products and eBay generally gives me the best experience overall so I am going for them as the best.

A majority of my purchases online are for used products and eBay generally gives me the best experience overall so I am going for them as the best.
Online store to purchase items with jumia because they deliver goods effectively and always on time and very reliable.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back