What's new

Your favorite online store for purchasing items

Which of the online stores do you shop from??

• Amazon

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Ebay

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Aliexpress

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Alibaba

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Jumia

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters
We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

What is your own favourite e_commerce store to purchase products/items??
My favorite e- commerce store to purchase my product is jumia because is very quick to deliver and jumia store are everywhere in my country

Jumia is the best e-commerce that many people in my neighborhood use. Their services are very much reliable and they have good customer service when there is issue in product received

Jumia is the first e-commerce website are usually look out for whenever I want to buy accessories. if I don't see what I am looking for on jumia I will go over to Amazon.

My favorite e- commerce store to purchase my product is jumia because is very quick to deliver and jumia store are everywhere in my country
Jumia is quick when it comes to delivering products within the country. Of you're from Nigeria then you should know that it won't take more than 48 hours to deliver your products.

Jumia do.deliver low quality products. Their is no doubt to that. Many people have testified to that. That's why I don't shop this days online.
Most of these shopping sites online should do pay on delivery because this will actually help a lot of people,it will prevent their marketers from sending low-quality products to people.

If i must stick to the list itemized above, then my favorite plaform for buying items among all the listed online stores in display is Alibaba. This is well known to have cheaper good that are far more affordable than the rest stores

We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

I think jumia is the easiest, fastest and closest, if you place an order for any product you can get it without few hours or probably get it to you that day, on like others that take days

I think jumia is the easiest, fastest and closest, if you place an order for any product you can get it without few hours or probably get it to you that day, on like others that take days
Yes, they are closer to us, such makes it fast and easy for them to deliver our products. The longest you can stay before seeing your products from Jumia is 3 days.

Most of these shopping sites online should do pay on delivery because this will actually help a lot of people,it will prevent their marketers from sending low-quality products to people.
That's the new system of Jumia, they have returned back the pay on delivery pattern to enable customers from complaining about inferior products.

That's the new system of Jumia, they have returned back the pay on delivery pattern to enable customers from complaining about inferior products.
If this is really so then it is possible that I can order for products online and have them delivered to me the same product I ordered, this will prevent me from being deceived by the picture they posted.

Most likely to the marketplace could be therefore difficult particularly along with the Covid. Buying on the internet conserves everybody the tension of most likely to the marketplace. My finest as well as very most dependable on the internet system or even keep throughout the years is actually Jumia Nigeria as well as they repair me up genuine great.

Amazon is a very good market place especially buying a books for me but I think jumia is an indigenous online store which really deliver a lot of items to us.

This days I'm not ordering products from online store, cos of delay when it comes to delivering products. I love getting my products on time and not waiting for days before getting it.

L
If this is really so then it is possible that I can order for products online and have them delivered to me the same product I ordered, this will prevent me from being deceived by the picture they posted.

Jumia do deliver what you see in the picture. Why I don't like to order things like food via online stores is the delay to deliver within some hours after purchasing.

I use Aliexpress more because of their affordability, wide range of products too. I noticed that a lot of jumia sellers usually import from aliexpress and others and it's very profitable.
Aliexpress can be used to dropship too

All this purchase store are very important but it depends on where your location is and the time you want your product but for me I prefer jumia

When I am shopping online, I prefer to buy from the local store, the store that is based on my location. If anything goes wrong I can easily claim a refund. This is safest way to buy online.

L

Jumia do deliver what you see in the picture. Why I don't like to order things like food via online stores is the delay to deliver within some hours after purchasing.
Ok if you say so there is no problem as long as they're going to get my money when they delivered what I asked them for, then how do jumia make their own money when they allowed people to pay on delivery ?

All this purchase store are very important but it depends on where your location is and the time you want your product but for me I prefer jumia
Jumia is our country's best, but the delay in delivery of products is what I don't like. When it comes to product delivery I prefer to get the products on time, within 24 hours.

Ok if you say so there is no problem as long as they're going to get my money when they delivered what I asked them for, then how do jumia make their own money when they allowed people to pay on delivery ?
With pay on delivery, they'll use your ATM card to make the deductions. You don't have to hold the money in your hands. They take their transportation fair from it too.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back