What's new

Your favorite online store for purchasing items

Which of the online stores do you shop from??

• Amazon

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Ebay

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Aliexpress

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Alibaba

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Jumia

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters
Well, it is hard not to vote for Amazon! It is like the mother of all online stores. But am seeing Jumia on this list. It seems to be catching up. It was more restricted to Africa. But from the look of things, they will really have to up their game. Because, with Amazon planning to set office in South Africa, the days of Jumia are counted. It may follow the direction OLX took.

We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

What is your own favourite e_commerce store to purchase products/items??
I prefer jumia because I can easily walk into the store and buy myself. Also, they have pick-up location close to my residence. I also use AliExpress in the past until dollar become scare in my country.

I prefer jumia because I can easily walk into the store and buy myself. Also, they have pick-up location close to my residence. I am using AliExpress in the past until dollar become scare in my country.
Jumia is the best for us here, coming from Nigeria. Cos you can't use something that will take you long time to deliver, with Jumia is fast delivery.

Jumia is the best for us here, coming from Nigeria. Cos you can't use something that will take you long time to deliver, with Jumia is fast delivery.
I make use of Amazon if I couldn't find the product on jumia. it means I really need to go to Lagos to pick up the product, they didn't ship to other states in Nigeria unless you use express delivery.

I make use of Amazon if I couldn't find the product on jumia. it means I really need to go to Lagos to pick up the product, they didn't ship to other states in Nigeria unless you use express delivery.
Hmm, its kinda far from me to go all the way from Port Harcourt to Lagos to pick up a product gotten from Amazon. That's why I just stick with Jumia even if the item is missing.

I once sent a package to a friend in the province. But the delivery system could only reach the commercial center in the town. My friend had to travel 10 kilometers to pick up the package. I would not buy from that online store if the delivery would make me travel to pick up the product.

Amazon could have been the best delivery company in which I can use it for ordering of goods and services, but unfortunately it is not present in my country and their services can't be assessed over here

Amazon could have been the best delivery company in which I can use it for ordering of goods and services, but unfortunately it is not present in my country and their services can't be assessed over here
Amazon is preferred by most of the people here. their delivery charges are far too less as compared to other ones, also they deliver the items very fast, most of the time before the delivery date.

I really love to purchase any of my item online with Amazon store. Its been a wonderful experience using Amazon to buy different items online because they are worldwide and thy can deliver to anywhere in the world

When I started shopping online, I only knew about jumia, Konga and yudala but now I shop more on Ali Express because jumia does more of pay before delivery and Konga and yudala weren't always reliable

Many online shopping sites come and go, but Amazon will always be my favorite because they offer the largest range of products, from groceries to high-end cosmetics, and if something goes wrong, they have a fantastic customer service team that will attempt to help you in any way they can. That is something I can guarantee you of.

I once sent a package to a friend in the province. But the delivery system could only reach the commercial center in the town. My friend had to travel 10 kilometers to pick up the package. I would not buy from that online store if the delivery would make me travel to pick up the product.
well I agree with you on that but when you have no other choice than that store, you are definitely going to order from them. My friends need a special camera and it can only be found on Amazon that's why I place order on the website. He needs the camera body that's why is ready to sacrifice time to go and pick it another state.

From the list of online stores you've just given above, my preferred online store will be the Alibaba. The cost of purchasing anything from that store is far more cheaper than AliExpress to me

I have used jumia several times and I have never been disappointed for once. They always deliver good quality products and they have a lot of pick up centres if you can not afford home delivery.

Amazon is preferred by most of the people here. their delivery charges are far too less as compared to other ones, also they deliver the items very fast, most of the time before the delivery date.
I don't know which country you are but in my country Amazon cannot deliver a product because when I tried ordering for a product they said that my location is not reachable, I think they are available in South Africa.

Jumia Prime is a customer loyalty program that entitles users to subscribe and receive unlimited free delivery on all Jumia orders, as well as access to exclusive promotions, rewards and partner benefits.

Jumia is definitely the best for me because it is owned by someone from my country around in that case it is more trusted than all others by me.

My favorite store is eBay, the times that I have had the opportunity to buy online, I have not had any problems with the site, they are responsible and punctual without any delay. I don't know if they are working with the pandemic, but I can recommend them because I trust them.

I've actually been seeing a lot of reviews about this online shopping website but have not actually got myself to purchase anything from them because I'm more used to dealing with Amazon.

Jumia is my most preferred that is because it is the one I use the most and it has not disappoint, but honestly I mostly buy stuff from online vendors I meet on different social media platforms.

For most Nigeria believe that is the platform that every one of them make use of because I believe that they are the best so far in the country with the kind of product and prices they offer to their customers.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back