What's new

Your favorite online store for purchasing items

Which of the online stores do you shop from??

• Amazon

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Ebay

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Aliexpress

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Alibaba

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Jumia

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters
My answer would be jumia, i dont have any experience with any other online store as jumia has been the only one have been using. And so far, their services has been good without any issue.

Amazon is definitely my best online store because I am planning to upload my ebooks there for sale. I hope to make a whole lot of money from it on the long run.
Post automatically merged:

Amazon is definitely my best online store because I am planning to upload my ebooks there for sale. I hope to make a whole lot of money from it on the long run.

My favorite is Amazon because i never had a problem purchasing items from them because everything is easy with them.

My online activity is mainly targeted at shopping electronic gadgets especially the used ones so I can sell them and that is why I tend to use eBay the most.

I like the Amazon most because its a trustworthy.I usually shop from Amazon, they are detailed and inform you wherever your parcel is and when delivery comes. There are also different online shop that are mostly used here in our country and I think only some knows them and they are reliable. many times i bought from some others but they sent fake things.
I know that amazon is very legit and trustworthy. I know many people that are using the store. But I prefer jumia to amazon. Because his is based in my country and it is legit. I don't have the stress of paying for ship and having to clear my product my self. They will bring the product to my doorstep

Jumia is one of my favourite online store and that is the one I have been using in ordering of my goods ,but I recently stop using it because sometimes you may not get the best and high-quality product with them

AliExpress is one of the best site for importation of product because you can have an opportunity to get product directly from an original company in China or any other country, most products here are always Chinese products.

My favorite has to be Julia but I select the products I purchase As they sometimes don’t deliver some certain products well but it’s a good shop though

I voted for Amazon, but I really like eBay too. You can find some really cool stuff on there, and shipping is strangely fast. I got my Myrtle Beach 🌴 car sticker off eBay.
🙂❤️

Attachments

• 4C96DC5A-EB91-4119-8F6C-3F797FCF885A.jpeg
    4C96DC5A-EB91-4119-8F6C-3F797FCF885A.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 1
My favorite has to be Julia but I select the products I purchase As they sometimes don’t deliver some certain products well but it’s a good shop though
Over here if the e-commerce site will not deliver your choice product then it will stand to lose customers. It is now a standard practice to order and expect the delivery within 3 days. Longer wait is only for the imported products which is understandable. With no delivery that is not good.

I will say jumia because I have had certain experiences with them in the past but I select the products I buy from them to avoid disappointment

My favourite online store has always been Jumia. But I am thinking of giving Alibaba a try. It looks really great and many of the things I have seen there are cheap, especially clothes.

My favourite online store has always been Jumia. But I am thinking of giving Alibaba a try. It looks really great and many of the things I have seen there are cheap, especially clothes.
Thats good , jumia has been very consistence nowadays and thats why most people duverted to using jumia because their goods are cheap and affordable, Alibaba too has been in the business for so long and they are consistence.

I have started shopping with alibaba since jumia refused to sell without payments on most of their high demand products but who can blame them many people take pay on delivery for granted.

There are various online stores I use to purchase items online. But the one i use most frequent mostly is Jumia. Jumia has registered herself to be one of the best nationwide currently.

I use jumia to import any electronic product such as Bluetooth device,i can also use it for importation of shoes because it is easier and i will have a quick delivery compared to the international shopping site.

Amazon is the most popular amongst the rest stores. People love ordering things from Amazon due to how trusted it is. They take customers needs are their priority offer, their customer treatment is of utmost priority.
I always see the advert of Amazon everytime. Though I never patronize before but my friends always tell me what is about them and persuade me(i still never yield to their words). For what I have seen here, I need to participate in this.

I always see the advert of Amazon everytime. Though I never patronize before but my friends always tell me what is about them and persuade me(i still never yield to their words). For what I have seen here, I need to participate in this.
Amazon is completely legit, just find their official app and download at the Google playstore and get started with it. Starts ordering and your products will be delivered yo your location.

MY favorite online store for making my purchases from the list of stores displayed there is Alibaba. Thei is the store that offers the cheapest of prices of items among them all.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back