What's new

XRP as a long term investment

The only advice I would give is that you need to get your analysis straight before you choose the coin to invest on . It is very important to take note of this.

I don't even regard the coin as stock ,the coin is very promising despite all the legal suit by different bodies ,the coin is still moving high and this shows that the coin is more promising to.invest in

Currently choosing an altcoin as a long-term investment will be tricky, because an altcoin with a large marketcap and good liquidity will not be a guarantee or benchmark for long-term investment. As in a crypto XRP. issued by Ripple. even now, due to its high volatility, XRP is widely used as a trading instrument, for both long and short positions. But I think XRP is no longer promising if used as a long-term investment because: No more big investors (like Grayscale) are buying Ripple for investment. Many people think XRP is not a commodity but classified as a stock. Many of the unethical charges against Ripple record the proceeds from selling XRP as revenue, while other blockchains record revenue from transaction fees. In financial contributions XRP has no clear utility, Ripple only sells pre-mined coins. What do you think is XRP worth making as a long-term investment?
Sincerely, with all the court cases around ripples will definitely discourage most people to invest in XRP for long term. But the coins looks very promising and relatively popular coins. For now I would prefer Ethereum and bitcoin for a long term investment.

I think ripple can be use in long term investment, because it value is less now unlike the rest of the cryptocurrencies,investing it is the right option now because as time goes own the value will increase to tangible amount.

XRP as survived all hurdles despite the law suit. The coin is performing well in the crypto market right now because it gained lots of supporters outside the US.

Yes it is indeed a coin for long-term investment most especially if you have a large capital.. the only problem is that it has a lower volatility compared to other cryptocurrency.. there are other strong projects online that may have the possibility of pumping more than this

Considering the fact that bitcoin is currently the best crypto coin but also ripple is a good coin that one can invest in other to earn lot of money in the future.

Xrp has been in the crypto-currency market for a very long time now and I do not think we are going to be saying it's going down anytime soon. It is a very good project that has the potential to perform very well in the future.

As at the time you made this wonderful thread, it would have been a great investment to have bought some ripple coin, seeing as the value has increased overtime. I think people were skeptical because of the hullabaloo and legal fuss around it.

Well, xrp has taught me not to hold any coin outside of btc and ETH for a long term. The fluctuations can drive one crazy and as in the crypto space, anything can happen at anytime especially to altcoins.

Ripple is a kind of coin that has never actually caught my attention. I think this is because of various different reasons. I think there are many other coins that are much more profitable.

I always try as much as possible to be optimistic for this xrp crypto currency, but it is obvious that the coins is not getting any much attention and I think it would be wise to sell off right now.

The value of Ripple coin has remained range-bound for a long time albeit we have seen massive fluctuations recently. Many experts have been concerned for this, but Ripple has remained investors' choice for a long time.

I don't see XRP being used as a long term investment because the currency has never gone too high. Can you imagine, one of the oldest currencies on the internet, has always remained low valued.

I don't see XRP being used as a long term investment because the currency has never gone too high. Can you imagine, one of the oldest currencies on the internet, has always remained low valued.
Even me, I always consider it as a cryptocurrency that can help people to attend a financial freedom in the future , but this is not even as I predicted because the price movement of ripple is not encouraging at all, I believe maybe it is because of the lawsuit they are having with the United States.

If you actually have the money to invest in the project and leave it for a very long time I believe that it is likely to become valuable in the future but if you have an urgent need for your money I don't think it is wise to invest in ripple.

The XRP, sometimes most people think it doesn't has much influence in the cryptocurrency market, for that it's not good for trial but I believe most of the most popular coins in the market were same as it's times back.

It seems most people prefer this xrp for trading rather than for holding up for long as an investment. So people should study the projections that analyst have made and also the plans of the promoters to guide their decision making.

Well, it is quite clear that for an investment to be classified as promising there are so many factors including it's fundamental analysis that must be considered, and with all the unethical charges against ripple it won't be wise to consider it as a good long term investment.

The coin may really be profitable for Long term purposes, but for me I have given up in the cryptocurrency, I am now looking for an opportunity to raise money to invest in other potential cryptocurrency. Ripple is too slot

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back