What's new

XRP as a long term investment

XRP is actually a good coin to invest in,not minding the fact of the court case it is having,and coupled with the fact that coinbase has removed them from their platform,it is a good coin to trade for a future appriciation,though its price is slow in coming up.

With all that's mentioned, it does not look like XRP has a bright future. However, it's usefulness to the banking system can see it soaring beyond expectations if it wins the case.

The ripple coin is at the verge of becoming the top 5 coins if care is not taking,the coin as shown reprove for a long time and it's worth every investment.
There is a possibility that in the near future Ripple XRP will rank fifth, because the marketcap difference with USDT is not too far away. On Jan 1, 2021 the price of XRP is 0.22 and it is now $1.07 so there is a 486% increase in price.

Almost all good cryptocurrencies have seen a big raise in the percentage increase of the price this year , like XRP , BTC , ETH. So , that obviously defines the potential of Ripple coin.

XRP is actually a good coin to invest in,not minding the fact of the court case it is having,and coupled with the fact that coinbase has removed them from their platform,it is a good coin to trade for a future appriciation,though its price is slow in coming up.
I don't know why ripple is the only cryptocurrency that is facing all these challenges , please do you have any idea why coinbase has remove ripple from their platform because I thought they have won the case against the United States .

To be frank, I am not happy with the trend of XRP coin. The coin can be invisible for months, only for it to still rise. I have been tempted several time to even sell it. I don't see it as a good coin for long investment.

Precisely i see ripple as a long term investment it is a good coin,i even advice people to purchase it now despite it's court issues,life is a risk this the best time to take the risk.

The coin is always very slow no doubt but if you are thinking of investing in it for long thing then you really need to be patient about it because it's not going that will give you anything quick within a shorter period of time, you really need to be patient to be able to reap something tangible from it.

Precisely i see ripple as a long term investment it is a good coin,i even advice people to purchase it now despite it's court issues,life is a risk this the best time to take the risk.
I share in that idea,because xrp will eventually rise to recorning,though its law suit has greatlly affect its price value in the cryptocurency market and trade,but it is definitelly a long term project.

Ripple is a good coin that i just so much believe that in few years to come it will pump in value more that it is no,it as maintain a very low price for so long and people just feel it is not worth investing on,but opposite is the case,it is a long term investment

Currently choosing an altcoin as a long-term investment will be tricky, because an altcoin with a large marketcap and good liquidity will not be a guarantee or benchmark for long-term investment. As in a crypto XRP. issued by Ripple. even now, due to its high volatility, XRP is widely used as a trading instrument, for both long and short positions. But I think XRP is no longer promising if used as a long-term investment because: No more big investors (like Grayscale) are buying Ripple for investment. Many people think XRP is not a commodity but classified as a stock. Many of the unethical charges against Ripple record the proceeds from selling XRP as revenue, while other blockchains record revenue from transaction fees. In financial contributions XRP has no clear utility, Ripple only sells pre-mined coins. What do you think is XRP worth making as a long-term investment?
It seems odd, but people still like it. One thing is the very low transaction fees and the see and ease. I would still hold some for 2 to 3 years to see what the future holds for such coins

I'm also holding my ripple because I still believe so much in this coin, if not for the SEC Ripple might be trading @ $5 with the pace it was moving back then.

You can disagree with me, but I don't think XRP can be used as long term investment. This crypto currency is one of the oldest crypto currencies, but the price is not much.

I don't know why ripple is the only cryptocurrency that is facing all these challenges , please do you have any idea why coinbase has remove ripple from their platform because I thought they have won the case against the United States .
The case is still ongoing and is yet to be resolved. It would be great to see it solved as ripple is a coin that has great potential both in terms of utility and price.

The case is still ongoing and is yet to be resolved. It would be great to see it solved as ripple is a coin that has great potential both in terms of utility and price.
I think the cake is taking too long for the court resolve because no matter what the company will distracted but once everything is done they will have focus.

As I see it can be considered for long-term investment but you have to be really patient about it because it is a slow coin ..
It may not really be profitable as you are thinking because other cryptocurrency may have the possibility of growing higher than ripple at the same interval.

Ripple is a good coin to hold no doubt but it's sometime annoys when it really goes dip and has no hope of raising for the month
Ripple has been making rapid progress and I think you should consider it if you're interested in the coin. In the last few months I think it made a progress with about forty percent which makes it ideal for long term purpose

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back