What's new

XRP as a long term investment

Yes to some extent I can believe XRP will be good for a long term investment even though it market value is not influential for now but I believe it will in the future when it value began to increase.

Some of the things you pointed out are the reasons why Ripple are in court with SEC, but resent finding shows that XRP is not a security but a cryptocurrency that can be held for a long time in order to make profits and I believe xrp will do well in future.

Some of the things you pointed out are the reasons why Ripple are in court with SEC, but resent finding shows that XRP is not a security but a cryptocurrency that can be held for a long time in order to make profits and I believe xrp will do well in future.
If you are looking forward the digital currency that is good for long term investment, look no further, XRP has the potentials. Holding the coin will make you an unbelievable profit

Xrp has been in the top cryptocurrencies for a very long time right now but I really think that it is time that it is going to bleed to a slow depreciation. There are so many ecosystems that are promising and they are going to give you a better value for money and I do not advise this kind of investment.

XRP is really a very good coin which worth investment and a better future investment even though it is not that much popular for now but I consider it as a future investment coin.

I do not really see so much potentials in xrp for anyone to even want to give himself so much hope about the coin having long term potential. That is a big lie seriously.

XRP is a coin that has many potentials , the coin would have surged more if not for the lawsuit that the project is battling with. The lawsuit really cause a serious setback for the project.

The coin is only good if you are interested in trading daily as it rises and fall within a very short time, and this is not making sense anymore especially if you are considering a long-term investment.

Although XRP is a very promising coin and its performance has cleared the doubts of so many crypto investors. It is however not good for a long-term trade.

Instead of considering it as a long-term investment, I would rather see it as short term investment where I'll be taking profits day in day out, and not have to wait for long before cashing out.

Actually XRP is a very good coinan I believe it worth or good for long term investment depending on the potentials you have discovered through your research about it. Because it's very important to know much about a coin before investing.

It is not good to have a lot of expectations from this coin, because it would definitely disappoint you when you need it to cash out and meet up with some of your needs .

If you have some money that you want to invest in cryptocurrency then xrp is definitely not something that you should consider. It has good community but then you are better off making money in other projects than this one.

It is a good coin to keep your money , most especially if you have so much money and you will not be bothered about the price within the next one year or more to come.

The XRP is really a promising coin that is really good for a long-term investment. It will be a very wise decision working on such sites. That's exactly one of the cryptocurrency I am looking out on.

It is not one of the coins that you can even consider for a long-term investment at all, because you always get disappointed when you realise that you're not making any profit on it.

I understand that the coin has been existing for a long time now but I do not see it as a long-term investment for somebody who wants to make massive profit. There are a lot of new projects that have a better route map than it.

One of the cryptocurrency that has the potential to surge in the future is the XRP. The coin as shown resiliency in its trajectory and it will definitely surge in the future.

XRP is a good coin. It tries to solve a problem and provide seamless connectivity among Banks and Financial systems using its digital ledger. It has a very low gas fee and can handle multiple transactions compared to other Cryptos which makes XRP valuable. But would suggest you hold coins that allow staking such as "Cardoano" or " Polkadot" as these coins provide you a steady payout for your coins contribution.

XRP is really a very good coin which worth investment and a better future investment even though it is not that much popular for now but I consider it as a future investment coin.
Though the coin has been somewhat stable but if not for some issues with SEC then t would have gotten to a very high value by now,the prospect of it rising in the future is considerable in a favourable speculation,its a good coin though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back