What's new

XRP as a long term investment

Even though we don't know what will happen next but i strongly believed that ripples is a good coin for long terns investors despite it not having an influential investor.

You can invest a small portion of your series on the coin for a long time goals. The amount of money you are going to invest in the coin must not be more than the one you can afford.

Ripple is still a profitable coin with huge returns. I choose ripple with other coins that I tick to invest with that will bring huge returns. I choose ripple, binance coin, polkadot and tron.

There is no doubt, ripple is a very good cryptocurrency that a lot of people have high hopes on. All it requires is patience.

You have a good analysis up there. One can really learn so much in this platform as one earn some bucks. Personally, I can't tell the future of XRP but I have the feeling that it will do well. Personally, I don't have much money in ripple but it is still useful to me as I use it for transfer as it has low transfer fees. Thanks for sharing.

Am actually trying out this ripple coin wanna hold for as long as I can and if it’s worth it or not
The acceptability of the coin has not really reduced in my opinion because the legal battles has always been victorious

Will most likely give it a try after thorough study of the xrp, long term investments are definitely preferable when it comes to investing, thanks for the wealth of information.

I can't consider XRP coin for any long time investment option, I've always seen it as the coin for short term investment option cos of it's high volatile nature of dropping and moving up easily.

I do not view XRP being actually utilized as a long-term financial assets since the money has actually never ever gone too expensive. Can easily you picture, among the earliest moneys on the web, has actually constantly stayed reduced valued.
I agree with you. XRP if it is a good coin for a long term investment, it could have reached the ten dollars or one hundred dollars price target. It struggle to reach the two dollars price as of this time.

Whoever that hold xrp for five years is likely to be making significant profit from it especially if the coin can be stake for a daily reward.

Even though we don't know what will happen next but i strongly believed that ripples is a good coin for long terns investors despite it not having an influential investor.
That is right we don't know what will happen next to ripple coins. It's good for long term investment but not short term. I bought ripple coins and I have been waiting for the price to go to one point five dollars.

Whoever is patience enough to hold ripples now will surely benefited from it in the future because the coin is good for long term investment.

For those of you who still thinks ripple coin is worth your time and investment, you should be looking at running a long term investment portfolio for it instead of short term

Whoever is patience enough to hold ripples now will surely benefited from it in the future because the coin is good for long term investment.
I agree with you. I think I should really have the enough patience when it comes to ripple coins. I was waiting for the price to go up to one point four dollars and then I will sell my ripple coins.

Ripple is worth everything as it has some good potential of gaining some height.
With the current law suit with the SEC but it has still managed to keep it head up, then let's think about it when the case has been dissolved.
I think ripple is a good place to go

I heard the coin is suffering immensely since it has come on board. It was supposed to rise but the coin is just stagnant. A poster said Elon Musk has a big influence on the coin.

In my opinion,I think all popular coin are worth holding for a long term investment be it a year or two. Ranging from ADA,ltc,xrp,sol,Doge and so on . However, if it increases drastically in value it's advisable to take profit , wait for it to fall and buy again
Currently choosing an altcoin as a long-term investment will be tricky, because an altcoin with a large marketcap and good liquidity will not be a guarantee or benchmark for long-term investment. As in a crypto XRP. issued by Ripple. even now, due to its high volatility, XRP is widely used as a trading instrument, for both long and short positions. But I think XRP is no longer promising if used as a long-term investment because: No more big investors (like Grayscale) are buying Ripple for investment. Many people think XRP is not a commodity but classified as a stock. Many of the unethical charges against Ripple record the proceeds from selling XRP as revenue, while other blockchains record revenue from transaction fees. In financial contributions XRP has no clear utility, Ripple only sells pre-mined coins. What do you think is XRP worth making as a long-term investment

I think this article has been written long ago because all these troubles that ripples went through have long been forgotten. Now people use it to trade now.

I think this article has been written long ago because all these troubles that ripples went through have long been forgotten. Now people use it to trade now.
Definitely and I expect that when people are making comments about the thread it should be an updated comment not quoting the first write up so that people can learn and be informed fast

Early this year I was thinking of buying shit coin like ripple and any other coin but i notice since in 2019 xripple keep on being shitty so I don't think it's gonna rise in any form

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back