What's new

XRP as a long term investment

I can't consider XRP coin for any long time investment option, I've always seen it as the coin for short term investment option cos of it's high volatile nature of dropping and moving up easily.
This cryptocurrency is extremely volatile however I think that if they have to win the lawsuit then it will gain a lot of confidence and the long term investment prospects of this cryptocurrency will increase dramatically.

Ripple is a nice cryptocurrency and has the potential of becoming valuable but for now is just stagnant and so I don't know the reason why it is so silent because we expected the price to push up after they have settled their law with the United States.

This cryptocurrency is extremely volatile however I think that if they have to win the lawsuit then it will gain a lot of confidence and the long term investment prospects of this cryptocurrency will increase dramatically.
Ripple have done their own part by defending themselves with the necessary documents both the one they got from Binance and the one they have for references to always claim innocence of wrongdoing.

Ripple have done their own part by defending themselves with the necessary documents both the one they got from Binance and the one they have for references to always claim innocence of wrongdoing.
They have done very well in this lawsuit and i think that this could actually be the first case that the SEC loses, because right now the ripple company seems to have the upper hand here.

They have done very well in this lawsuit and i think that this could actually be the first case that the SEC loses, because right now the ripple company seems to have the upper hand here.
I am seeing the clean swept of SEC coming to an end when it comes to no lawsuit losses. They misjudged XRP coin that's why they'll lose.

I am seeing the clean swept of SEC coming to an end when it comes to no lawsuit losses. They misjudged XRP coin that's why they'll lose.
I agree with you. And it seems that they are targeting them to be honest as there is no movement from them against bitcoin and Ethereum which are also cryptocurrencies.

I agree with you. And it seems that they are targeting them to be honest as there is no movement from them against bitcoin and Ethereum which are also cryptocurrencies.
They didn't move to those ones, they see them commiting no such crimes in which Ripple cryptocurrency breached. But whereas Ripple said ETH passed same transaction which they where held for into lawsuit.

I think ripple has lots of credibility in terms of becoming much better in the coming months. It's been a little volatile Like Bitcoin, but it sure does have a lot of potential.

I would prefer litecoin to ripple,even though Elon musk tweeted that everything is under control I wonder what that might mean

Personally, I think ethereum and litecoin uptrend more than xrp but I may be wrong I only revdbtjy invest in ripple so don't know much about it

Ripple coin it is really a good coin to hold for long term investment with other popular cryptocurrency, so to believe that you can make a good return from it.

I don't know much about this particular site but I will be very grateful if someone can share with me on this platform on how this site operate and how profitable it is for someone to participate.

Ripple coin just like any other cryptocurrency is one that does not promise to make you a millionaire overnight. That is why it is advisable to trade it patiently.

Ripple is a tool for cross border transaction and it is a very good currency to invest on.
It has a very good market value is it is one of the potential coins which could overhaul Bitcoin

Ripple coin used to be one of my most favourite cryptocurrencies to invest in but it has not really been performing well of recent so I will advise you to just check others.

Currently choosing an altcoin as a long-term investment will be tricky, because an altcoin with a large marketcap and good liquidity will not be a guarantee or benchmark for long-term investment. As in a crypto XRP. issued by Ripple. even now, due to its high volatility, XRP is widely used as a trading instrument, for both long and short positions. But I think XRP is no longer promising if used as a long-term investment because: No more big investors (like Grayscale) are buying Ripple for investment. Many people think XRP is not a commodity but classified as a stock. Many of the unethical charges against Ripple record the proceeds from selling XRP as revenue, while other blockchains record revenue from transaction fees. In financial contributions XRP has no clear utility, Ripple only sells pre-mined coins. What do you think is XRP worth making as a long-term investment?
XRP is a good asst to invest in. Though XRP was very promising before the suit by SEC. They are coming out strong. It will take some time before ripple will get back to their fit.

XRP is another nice coin. Although they were somehow affected the other time SEC regulation filed a case against them. Both it's a promising coin

Ripple is a very good and long term investment.
It is used for Cross border transaction between countries and it is used for transaction on the bank lerger so such coin would certainly come to be a very good thing

Well I don't really know about the trend of ripple but I think buying a crypto currency should be for long term. Any crypto at all

Currently choosing an altcoin as a long-term investment will be tricky, because an altcoin with a large marketcap and good liquidity will not be a guarantee or benchmark for long-term investment. As in a crypto XRP. issued by Ripple. even now, due to its high volatility, XRP is widely used as a trading instrument, for both long and short positions. But I think XRP is no longer promising if used as a long-term investment because: No more big investors (like Grayscale) are buying Ripple for investment. Many people think XRP is not a commodity but classified as a stock. Many of the unethical charges against Ripple record the proceeds from selling XRP as revenue, while other blockchains record revenue from transaction fees. In financial contributions XRP has no clear utility, Ripple only sells pre-mined coins. What do you think is XRP worth making as a long-term investment?
The ripple coin is at the verge of becoming the top 5 coins if care is not taking,the coin as shown reprove for a long time and it's worth every investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back