XRP as a long term investment

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Currently choosing an altcoin as a long-term investment will be tricky, because an altcoin with a large marketcap and good liquidity will not be a guarantee or benchmark for long-term investment. As in a crypto XRP. issued by Ripple. even now, due to its high volatility, XRP is widely used as a trading instrument, for both long and short positions. But I think XRP is no longer promising if used as a long-term investment because: No more big investors (like Grayscale) are buying Ripple for investment. Many people think XRP is not a commodity but classified as a stock. Many of the unethical charges against Ripple record the proceeds from selling XRP as revenue, while other blockchains record revenue from transaction fees. In financial contributions XRP has no clear utility, Ripple only sells pre-mined coins. What do you think is XRP worth making as a long-term investment?

Ripple is really a good coin to hold in the crypto currency exchange Business. Despite the court charges filed against them by Sec, they still came out victorious out of the case. And again it also has a low gas fee

I think all the popular crypto coins should be taken as a long term investment. However, when the price exceeds your expectation then I can agree to sell it if the profit is substantial like 50% of the capital. For a long term it means you hold it for a year or so.

I don't see XRP being used as a long term investment because the currency has never gone too high. Can you imagine, one of the oldest currencies on the internet, has always remained low valued.

Currently choosing an altcoin as a long-term investment will be tricky, because an altcoin with a large marketcap and good liquidity will not be a guarantee or benchmark for long-term investment. As in a crypto XRP. issued by Ripple. even now, due to its high volatility, XRP is widely used as a trading instrument, for both long and short positions. But I think XRP is no longer promising if used as a long-term investment because: No more big investors (like Grayscale) are buying Ripple for investment. Many people think XRP is not a commodity but classified as a stock. Many of the unethical charges against Ripple record the proceeds from selling XRP as revenue, while other blockchains record revenue from transaction fees. In financial contributions XRP has no clear utility, Ripple only sells pre-mined coins. What do you think is XRP worth making as a long-term investment?
This is one of the reason why i love XRP, although you can't use xrp for investment, no don't think years after it will yield good profit... But when it come to building portfolio, XRP is just the best due to out flunctuation.

Even though XRP Currently has no influential investor, I still think it is worth giving it a trial as we do not know what would happen in the long run.

I think investing on a long time is one of the best strategies to make a good return on investment. You can also subject this coins to long time investments in order to make back your capital.

If there are no whales investing in it then it won't good to pin a lot of hope on it for long term. Whales and institutional investors are the movers of the market, and it's best to go with their flow.

The ripple coin is a king if funny coin I have come to really wonder about for some time now. How a coin will remain in a certain spot in price for so Long

Very good question. But I think you have already answered bin your own post. It's so sad that no more big investment and investors like Grayscale in Ripple.

I think Ripples is the best low value coin to invest on right now. If you invest on rippes and keep it for a long time. You will surely make good amount of money from it . It is fast growing and this is the best time to invest on it. All you need is to keep it for a long team

XRP has never gone too high. Ripple has been around since 2012 but I have not seen grown just like some of the recent coins. Therefore, I don't think XRP can be considered a long term investment. Correct me if I am wrong.

The ripple coin is actually the coin that has been seeing a lot of analysis and confusion in the past but I believe that it is really a long-term investment if you want to see good profit.

Xrp is one of the best coin to invest into if one is looking for good altcoin in the crypto currency exchange Business. However, I think cardano has more way or making money for Investors than xrp

XRP is one of the best coins that one can invest in. I was reading a post earlier that it gained some profits in the last few days.
XRP managed to break a prominent line of resistance at $1 and finally pushed past this zone.

Ripple is indeed a good coin that can serve as a long term investment. It has a lot of potential and I know that with time it would come up.

I do not view XRP being actually utilized as a long-term financial assets since the money has actually never ever gone too expensive. Can easily you picture, among the earliest moneys on the web, has actually constantly stayed reduced valued.

Though I'm not that familiar with this coin. But I know that the acceptability of this coin has reduced over the years and that's not too good for the coin. I mean, something that was comparing with Ethereum before. Not so good

Though I'm not that familiar with this coin. But I know that the acceptability of this coin has reduced over the years and that's not too good for the coin. I mean, something that was comparing with Ethereum before. Not so good
The acceptability of the coin has not really reduced in my opinion because the legal battle has always been victorious and more people keep Investing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back