What's new

XRP as a long term investment

XRP has really been stable for a while now and I personally consider it as a good coin and good for long term investment to some extent though it can not actually be predicted.

I will not suggest XRP as a long term investment coin because it has not really been doing well. I know it had issues with SEC at some time but it still never showed potential to yield maximum profit in long term.

If I am going to be making any investment in xrp then it is definitely not going to be for the long-term basis. The coin already has a huge market capitalisation and as such is not going to give you a high turnover.

I can nor agree Less that the ripple should be use for long-time trading. The long game is good for the coin because it is definitely one of the best cryptocurrency in history.

I have seen that the coin is very good for a longer term investment. The coin as shown this in its trajectory and it is worth holding. Using this cryptocurrency as a long-term investment is not a bad idea.

The XRP is a very good coin that one could try out . The major fact is that the XRP as shown a very profitable trajectory over the time. I have always known this to be true.
The future of the XRP is very promising as you have rightly pointed out. But I will like to stress further that one just need a very reasonable when it comes to investing on such coon.

Xrp is a very good cryptocurrency but I actually do not see it as something that is going to be performing very well in the next couple of years especially if your plan is to be able to make money from it.

I think Ripples is the best low value coin to invest on right now. If you invest on rippes and keep it for a long time. You will surely make good amount of money from it . It is fast growing and this is the best time to invest on it. All you need is to keep it for a long team
Though it's current value are still quite small as compare to the bigger boys in the crypto market like Bitcoin and ethereum it is still quite profitable to invest in it at this time.

I can't actually hold the XRP for future investment..I am not doubting that the coin is very strong but the lawsuit is obviously affecting the growth of the cryptocurrency.

Well, personally I consider most of the new coins in the market with future potentials and I cannot draw conclusions easily on how it may become in the future but I always advise people to invest and wait what it may brings in the future depending on the potentials you discover.

I think long-term investment is one of the best strategies to get good returns. You can also spend these coins on long-term investments to regain your capital.

If you are looking for a safe space in which you can be able to keep your money then you can be able to look into it but if you are looking for profit then they are so many other projects that are likely to bring you more profit.

I have been holding report for some years right now and I have made a lot of profit from it. I do not believe that I should be maximalist in it because there are so many other way somebody can make money.

I don't see XRP being used as a long term investment because the currency has never gone too high. Can you imagine, one of the oldest currencies on the internet, has always remained low valued.
I also share in the same sentiment because xrp has been around for a very long time and has now have millions in market capitalization so it is not expected to move so much forward again.

I can't actually use the XRP as a long-term investment..I will see myself using the coin if it has won the battle with the United States Security and Exchange Commission.

I can't actually hold the XRP for a very long time because the lawsuit is currently affecting the cryptocurrency except we don't want to talk about it. So, I will still waite on the investment.
I will never use the xrp as an investment for a long term because of a present lawsuit which the exchange and security commission in the US and it should not be wise to interest on it now.

Last edited:
The xrp is good for long-term investment and is one of the investment that one should put your money on because it is a very promising one and a very good investment for long-term purpose.

The xrp is good for long-term investment and is one of the investment that one should put your money on because it is a very promising one and a very good investment for long-term purpose.
That's true mate,if you looking for a good crypto currency with a prospect if generating profit in a long term Investment period then Xrp is surely a good coin to make such an investment.

That's true mate,if you looking for a good crypto currency with a prospect if generating profit in a long term Investment period then Xrp is surely a good coin to make such an investment.
There is no doubt that the xrp is a very good source of investment in the cryptocurrency world because the coin is very promising. The most surprising thing is how the coins survive the lawsuits by sec.

Xrp is good for a long-term investment because a coin as shown to be very promising despite the lawsuit it's still maintain a very good financial stand in the cryptocurrency market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back