What's new

Would your rather live in space or under the sea?

Welcome! You have been invited by Monster Masterpiece to join our community. Please click here to register.

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you could, would you rather live in space? Maybe on a space station, on the moon, Mars or maybe an habitable planet you can travel to.
Or
Would you rather live under the sea? Maybe in an underground bunker, or some kind of underwater world where you're living in an underwater globe. Which would you rather do?

I think living underwater would be a bit more scary, especially with the possible risk of implosion. Out in space or on another planet sounds more promising to me. What about you?

I would definitely choose to live in space, because I really love this topic and everything related to it. I would like to live on the moon to be not so far from the earth, because I am very afraid of water, so this option is definitely not suitable for me.

Well, there will be danger in both of these places but I would rather choose to live in space because space sounds fascinating to me and I will be always looking outside the beautiful view and I will be free to explore maybe with a spaceship.

The fact that another habitable planet is made mention, is the reason I will put so ace into consideration more than water. Both cases are risky though.

Living in a habitable space is better As I will avoid lots of water trouble and scares like the wild wild animals in it is not my thing. Let assume something goes wrong to your globe under the sea😏😏. Before ass might come, you must have been dealt with by those starving dudes in there.

I'd rather live in space because I have a fascination with the cosmos. The idea of floating among the stars, witnessing Earth from afar, and experiencing the vastness of space is incredibly captivating. Space exploration represents the ultimate frontier, and the unknown elements of it fuel my curiosity. It's like a dream to be surrounded by the cosmic wonders, exploring the mysteries that space has to offer.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!