What's new

Would you rather live in a home with no electricity or in a home with no running water???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
These two are Important for day to day activities, imagine residing in an apartment where there isn't electricity all black out and a home where Water isn't running, you would definitely be uncomfortable and restless. What would you have done if you were to decide.
Would you rather live in a home with no electricity or in a home with no running water???

No running water, simply because I wouldn't have to worry about flooding or pipes blowing up or freezing up. I could use the electricity to survive in nice warm home. I could always figure out a bathroom situation outside. Maybe an outhouse and an outdoor shower from using collected rain.

These two are Important for day to day activities, imagine residing in an apartment where there isn't electricity all black out and a home where Water isn't running, you would definitely be uncomfortable and restless. What would you have done if you were to decide.
I can survive by getting a means of water provision outside that very compound. I prefer electricity in houses more than water, if there is electricity me devices are very ok to keep me company.

It can't be for me without both because my country is extremely hot. Electricity is vital and water is a necessity. The absence of these two would mean a disaster.

I'd choose not to have running water. I would make a manual pump to get my water.

I would prefer one without running water, since I can get water from sources near my house or I could also buy more bottled water for my needs, instead, I don't know how to get electricity if it is not by contracting it.

I would live in a home with no electricity rather than in a home with no running water because we can live without electricity but it will be difficult to live where there is no water source nearby our houses and we can generate electricity from a water flow.

It is quite a difficult choice for me, because it is difficult to live without this and other things, but since I lived for several years in a village where there was no shower and to wash I had to collect water in a container and then use it, I know for sure that without electricity would be better than without water tap

I can't live without electricity. I have a well dug in my yard, I can fetch water from it whenever I need water. It's not difficult to draw water from the well because it's not too deep.

Hmmmmm, I prefer staying in a house with no water. While both of them are necessity for basic living but I would choose living without water any day, anytime than electricity.

I know that water can be so easy to outsource around the vicinity. I'm not sure I can't stay without electricity. How do I go about my business in the house?

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!