What's new

Would you rather learn to use a wingsuit or do skydiving?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you rather do? Learn to use a wingsuit or learn to do skydiving. I think I'd rather do the former. I think wind suits are awesome, and ever since Just Cause 3 got me into the idea of them. It just looks more fun, but does look a lot more dangerous than say skydiving is. What would you rather do?

I think wind suits are awesome, and ever since Just Cause 3 got me into the idea of them. It just looks more fun, but does look a lot more dangerous than say skydiving is.
That is it. Wings suit is more cool to me as it allow you to soar through the air with sense of freedom and control.

Unfortunately, I haven't got any interest in doing knowing how to do both. I've heard from some people who took part in skydiving how fun it is and they can do it with a professional in order to make sure things doesn't go wrong but I tend to worry a lot which is why I can't bring myself to do it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator