What's new

Would you rather use Public transport like buses, trains, etc or Private transport like your own vehicle for long-distance travel???

Lingaraj

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Member of the Month
Aug 24, 2023
USD
$0.0550USD
Biznotes
As I don't have four-wheelers, traveling a long distance with a bike can be troublesome, so I will choose public transport as public transport is often cheaper than private transport. Even if I have a car I would still worry about the car being broken down in the middle of somewhere where I can't get any help. Private transportation has some benefits too such as you travel in a much nicer vehicle, pick your preferred temperature, don't need to worry about your belongings or crazy strangers, and you get to control the environment.

Definitely private since I don't like to be around a bunch of people, and public transit is known to be rough at times. I've taken the bus a few times, not a fan of it. Never been on a train, but I would go on it if we had commuter trains in my area. That was an easy choice for me. :D

My choice will definitely depend on some factors such as the location am traveling to, who will I be traveling with, what properties I will be carrying. I can't be going for camping and then decide to use a public transport means. Lol 😁😂 That's weird.

Personally, I don't mind making use of public transportation for wherever I need to go. In fact, public transportation is one of the most popular means of transportation where I'm living right now. If you drive out in your own car, the kind of traffic you'd be stuck in will make you regret it.

I much prefer private means of transport such as cars and boats, as it allows you more flexibility and control over your routes and destinations. For traveling within the continental U.S, it's hard to beat the convenience of a car, despite the huge distances within the country.

Still, for international travel over the sea, it's hard to beat the speed of a plane, and thus I will submit to public transport in that case. I think that someone who knew how to fly their own plane would have a more enjoyable experience than the average airline passenger, but learning how to fly is hard and private jets are expensive.

I prefer public transport but there isn't much of that where I currently live except for taxis. :/

Both can be fun. However, a car allows you to get off the interstate, which can be boring sometimes. In fact, the US highways have all the fun. Is it like that in your nation (regarding roads)?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator