What's new

Would you rather paint your house pink or live in a lime green house?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What the title says, would you rather paint your house a bright pink color, or live in a lime green house? Honestly both sound awful just because of how bright it'll look. But I think pink on a house would be a bit more bearable, while lime green I fear would just scream at me haha. Plus I've seen more pink houses than lime green.

Yea very positive, pink house is quite more favorable for me than the lime ones. But when has to do with clothings, no doubt I like lime color clothes but painting my house with lime is something I consider weird. Am not use to lime houses so far.

Pink is one of my worst colour. There's no way in hell I would ever paint my house pink for any reason whatsoever. I would definitely have my house painted in lime green colour over pink any day.

I'd definitely choose to paint my house pink. It just feels like it would bring a cheerful and adorable vibe. Imagining a pink house with a splash of personality seems more appealing, and I think it could create a lively and charming atmosphere. Lime green is bold, but I'm leaning towards the sweet and vibrant aura that a pink house could offer.

I would choose to paint my house lime green rather than paint with pink. Well, none of these are my preferred colors but I would go with lime green.

Pink isn't a bad color neither is lime green, but it actually just depends on you. I would rather just paint my house pink than live in a lime green house. Imagine you being in your house where the room seems dark with the pink color, it will be kinda better than the look of the lime green

I think I choose pink, pink is a very nice color and quite positive, that is to say it gives good vibes, although lime green is not a bad idea either, either of the two would be a good option for me and I wouldn't mind.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!