What's new

Would you still work online if cell phones had no Internet access?

If your iphone is lagging, I will suggest that you free up some files on it. That could be part of the reason the device is not giving you what you want. What do you think about that? Again, when you start working or writing on a new device, it is going to take time before you can be able to master working on that particular device too. So, be patient with it.
Personally, I don't have this problem with any of my new smartphone especially when it comes to typing. I make use of Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard. I have an account with them and all my keystrokes have been saved. Whenever I get a new, I will download the same Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard and login my account. It would be just like my old phone.

I personally do not like to work on mobile devices although sometimes I have no choice but to do it, they are not as fast as computers and do not have the speed to work well in multitasking, many people are very used to working on mobile devices, but I do not get used to it and I stress.

For me there is nothing like working on a desktop computer.

I find it quite easy to type and post in forums like this using my smart phone, I find it convenient to carry around and carry out assigned task easily. If internet connection is removed then I'll have no other choice but to learn to adapt to the change.

Would you purchase a PC, tablet, or laptop so you could continue working online?
Would you say you use your cell phone more than any other device to do your online jobs?

📱 💬 💻
Personally i enjoy using my pc for online working, since the beginning i start online work with my pc and till now i like working with it, of course using my phone would be much easier since my phone is with me every time, but i don't feel comfortable using my phone for online working. so even if there is no internet access on my phone that would not affect my online work.

Like most people, I also prefer using my cellphone to do online work. But if there was no internet connection on our mobile phones, as you said, then I would definitely use my laptop to do my online work because when we don't have any other options, we have to choose even the boring or difficult options.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back