What's new

Would you still work online if cell phones had no Internet access?

If I worked online and made good money from it I would get another tablet to use. My phone is great, but don't always like to mix work/entertainment. My phone is great also for small tasks, but if I was doing work that required quite a bit of screen time I would prefer a larger one so I could do more with it. See more of the screen and etc.

Oh that's right, I forgot most people type with thumbs on their cells (like when they text.)
You know, I've never done that.
I use my ring finger of my right hand to type on my phone, while holding the whole phone in my left hand.
Interesting.
I wonder if other people do that too..
Or am I the only weirdo
Haha
Thanks @DigitalNomad
I have seen people using their index finger to type on a smartphone, but never heard of anyone using their ring finger. :D When I have to type something on my smartphone, texting for instance, I use two thumbs.

Would you purchase a PC, tablet, or laptop so you could continue working online?
Would you say you use your cell phone more than any other device to do your online jobs?

📱 💬 💻

There are also alternative means to work on the internet such as making use of the PC to visit my favorite sites and also do some work for my clients. So, once my phone doesn't have internet connection, I can make use of them in completing the orders that I have at hand.

Would you purchase a PC, tablet, or laptop so you could continue working online?
Would you say you use your cell phone more than any other device to do your online jobs?

📱 💬 💻
I already do this on my computer sometimes so other than a little adjustment, I would not have a problem with that. To be honest I am much more comfortable with my cell phone though. It is portable and I can work anywhere I want.

It's the same internet connection I'm using on smartphone that I'm equally using on my PC and laptop. Once the internet connection is disconnected on my smartphone, it's definitely going to be disconnected on my PC and laptop. I hate it whenever my internet connection is a mess.

It's the same internet connection I'm using on smartphone that I'm equally using on my PC and laptop. Once the internet connection is disconnected on my smartphone, it's definitely going to be disconnected on my PC and laptop. I hate it whenever my internet connection is a mess.
Same happens here @Heatman
Internet out, on all devices, TV out, sometimes all electricity 😮 blackout.
Sometimes all it takes is a little lightning ⚡ or wind and I can tell you this never happened when we lived more out in the suburbs. I think it has a lot to do with being on the lake - it's just more woodsie 🌳🌲🌳🌲 here too so Internet connection is a little shifty as it is. Doesn't take much for everything to go out.

I already do this on my computer sometimes so other than a little adjustment, I would not have a problem with that. To be honest I am much more comfortable with my cell phone though. It is portable and I can work anywhere I want.

Working on the cellphone is a bit better as far as I am concerned. However, I have used my PC to work most times without having issues. Infact, there was a time that I was working full-time using my PC and it was fun too.

Working on the cellphone is a bit better as far as I am concerned. However, I have used my PC to work most times without having issues. Infact, there was a time that I was working full-time using my PC and it was fun too.
I want to live to see the day when I find the computer more comfortable than my cell phone. Sometimes, I grab the computer and tell myself that I want to do this on my work table. It isn't long before I shut it down and grab my phone. It is like an addiction. Hehe!

That's what I did too, worked strictly on my PC. But this was a long time ago, and I'm pretty sure cell phones didn't have Internet access quite yet. If they did, it was probably limited.
I had a whole mini-office, with the big PC all set up, plus a tape recorder, before files had a rewind function to hear the audio better. I would (re)tape the entire file, and then rewind whenever necessary.
Now, the software on the transcription sites is pretty awesome, you can rewind, fast forward, even slowww it down. And even though it makes the audio sound kinda funny, it sure is some smooth typing.

Same happens here @Heatman
Internet out, on all devices, TV out, sometimes all electricity 😮 blackout.
Sometimes all it takes is a little lightning ⚡ or wind and I can tell you this never happened when we lived more out in the suburbs. I think it has a lot to do with being on the lake - it's just more woodsie 🌳🌲🌳🌲 here too so Internet connection is a little shifty as it is. Doesn't take much for everything to go out.

Yeah, that's very annoying. It happens here all the time. Once it's about the rain, our electricity will go out, internet connection will be off and on. I believe it's part of the effects of living somewhere with high mountains. The mountains usually run interference with network mast.

Well, I cannot work on my smart phone. I am a writer, and I cannot type on my smartphone. I am a web designer, and I cannot design websites on smartphone. Smartphones are best for the ease of communication, but they are not working device. I cannot even use my smartphone for forum posting.

There are minor works which I can do on my smartphone. Forum posting is one of them, if the forum is mobile friendly, I can use my smartphone to make some posts on it whenever I can't get on my laptop.

There are minor works which I can do on my smartphone. Forum posting is one of them, if the forum is mobile friendly, I can use my smartphone to make some posts on it whenever I can't get on my laptop.
I almost always use my phone for forum posting jobs. Also, for photo uploading sites, unless they require specific dimensions/color or contrast changes, background noise removal, things like that.
Transcription, short clips can be done on my phone. But long medical files, conferences, interviews/Q&A files - those need to be done on laptop.

Wel, I have tried posting on forums through my phone but I can do only a few posts. I find it difficult to type on my phone. I use my phone for communication with my clients and customers, as well as social media marketing.

Wel, I have tried posting on forums through my phone but I can do only a few posts. I find it difficult to type on my phone. I use my phone for communication with my clients and customers, as well as social media marketing.

There are people like that who doesn't get along with writing using their mobile devices, but I am not one of them. I enjoy working more on my mobile device and it has been of good help to me in ensuring that I complete most of the orders placed by my clients. It takes practice and I am happy that I can do it better now.

When it comes to working online through a mobile phone, I see a lot of limitations. However, there are certainly some platforms that will let you earn better by using mobile devices. For instance, you can use TikTok, monetize your content and make a lot of money just through your mobile phone.

When it's very difficult for you to make use of your smartphone in doing these type of work, you shouldn't force. Personally, I wouldn't either because it's going to even be slowing me down with the work that I'm supposed to do.

There are people like that who doesn't get along with writing using their mobile devices, but I am not one of them. I enjoy working more on my mobile device and it has been of good help to me in ensuring that I complete most of the orders placed by my clients. It takes practice and I am happy that I can do it better now.
You know what's weird? I can type really fast on my Android, and it can keep up with me no prob, but my brand new iPhone seems to "lag" behind. So I can hear the clicks of the letters I'm typing, but sometimes they go a little too slow, and they also show up on the screen about 3 seconds after I type them, not instantly. I don't mind it, just messes with my head a little.

I almost always use my phone for forum posting jobs. Also, for photo uploading sites, unless they require specific dimensions/color or contrast changes, background noise removal, things like that.
Transcription, short clips can be done on my phone. But long medical files, conferences, interviews/Q&A files - those need to be done on laptop.

It's easy for me to post on any forum with my smartphone. I use it most of the time whenever I'm posting on Bizdustry and many other forums like Forum Promotion, Speak Chat Forum, Gaminglatest etc. I've never felt it as a challenge posting with my smartphone.

You know what's weird? I can type really fast on my Android, and it can keep up with me no prob, but my brand new iPhone seems to "lag" behind. So I can hear the clicks of the letters I'm typing, but sometimes they go a little too slow, and they also show up on the screen about 3 seconds after I type them, not instantly. I don't mind it, just messes with my head a little.

Two things that may be the cause of this problem with your iPhone is either memory (RAM) problem or Software upgrade issue.

Check your RAM. How many gig is it? If it's almost exhausted, uninstalled all the application that you're not using.

If you're not using the latest software version of the phone, upgrade it.

If your iphone is lagging, I will suggest that you free up some files on it. That could be part of the reason the device is not giving you what you want. What do you think about that? Again, when you start working or writing on a new device, it is going to take time before you can be able to master working on that particular device too. So, be patient with it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back