What's new

Would you still work online if cell phones had no Internet access?

Yes i would still work online, but the amount of work i do would definitely be limited. Having access to the internet on my cellphone makes it a lot easier, i can be anywhere and anytime and easily go about my work, then buying a cellphone that can access the internet is also cheaper than buying a PC.

Well, look, 2 weeks ago I had a problem on my main computer and it stopped working, I took it immediately to repair since I needed it to work online, and on the mobile I am not able to do almost anything and it is very frustrating, while the repair was carried out, just in case I was looking for other PCs to buy in case I had to replace it, fortunately they fixed my PC, for a very decent cost, it was 30€ ($33 more or less)
Not bad! Glad you were able to get it fixed.
And I know where you were at, I've been there when you think your whole comp is fried and you already start looking for backups just in case. It's always such a nice surprise to get your old one back, fixed and ready to go.

Not bad! Glad you were able to get it fixed.
And I know where you were at, I've been there when you think your whole comp is fried and you already start looking for backups just in case. It's always such a nice surprise to get your old one back, fixed and ready to go.
Thanks a lot! Yes, I am very happy, my computer due to the high temperatures froze every so often (it kept the image on the screen but could not do anything and had to reboot it), I bought thermal paste and decided to change it, when I plugged the computer back in it did not detect the monitor, so I was scared because it did not work no matter how hard I tried, I took it to repair, and it was just an error on the hard drive, so I'm very happy, and now it doesn't freeze anymore!

Though I work more online with my mobile phone. But if it is not connected to the internet, there are always alternative. I can easily make use of my computer to work. The only disadvantage is that it could not be moved easily...

Yes absolutely, working online needs internet connection for sure. Sometimes become a problem when internet speed down for forex trading this is very annoying, when the connection is down, I prefer to closed the FXOpen chart and do something else

Well, when you have set up your Take Profit and Stop Loss in your forex trading, I think that there's anything left for you to worry about when the internet is being a mess.

If the trade goes any way, it's either going to hit your take profit or hit your stop loss. Which ever one that happens, whatever that's going on with the internet won't affect it at that time.

Thanks a lot! Yes, I am very happy, my computer due to the high temperatures froze every so often (it kept the image on the screen but could not do anything and had to reboot it), I bought thermal paste and decided to change it, when I plugged the computer back in it did not detect the monitor, so I was scared because it did not work no matter how hard I tried, I took it to repair, and it was just an error on the hard drive, so I'm very happy, and now it doesn't freeze anymore!

I think that you may need to give your computer some rest. When a computer remains active for a long time, it starts getting heat up and this could damage the internal parts of the computer such as hard drive. Hard drives have a really short lifespan. This is why they are considered too sensitive and they are expensive as well. Having said that, I cannot imagine working on a cell phone, even if i had access to internet. Having a desktop computer or a laptop is ideal for me.

Though I work more online with my mobile phone. But if it is not connected to the internet, there are always alternative. I can easily make use of my computer to work. The only disadvantage is that it could not be moved easily...
Very true.
With a cell phone, you always have the option to work-on-the-go.
Unless of course, you have a laptop or tablet and they let you feed off their Internet like in coffee houses, restaurants, and libraries. 📚☕

Very true.
Unless of course, you have a laptop or tablet and they let you feed off their Internet like in coffee houses, restaurants, and libraries. 📚☕
My mobile phones always go with me anywhere. When I trade forex I usually do so with my mobile phone. I can not carry my laptop about easily. So my phone are very important..

Would you purchase a PC, tablet, or laptop so you could continue working online?
Would you say you use your cell phone more than any other device to do your online jobs?

📱 💬 💻
Whatever that's going to affect smartphone making it not have Internet access will affect PC, tablet, or laptop. But, let's say PC, tablet, or laptop are not affected, I will use laptop as it's what I use now. I wouldn't worry about buying a new one.

Whatever that's going to affect smartphone making it not have Internet access will affect PC, tablet, or laptop. But, let's say PC, tablet, or laptop are not affected, I will use laptop as it's what I use now. I wouldn't worry about buying a new one.

There is no way I can work on cell phones or smartphones because they are just too small. However, let's suppose if there is a high-paying application which is specifically designed for phones, then I may be able to work on smartphones.

There is no way I can work on cell phones or smartphones because they are just too small. However, let's suppose if there is a high-paying application which is specifically designed for phones, then I may be able to work on smartphones.
I would too. Even if it meant getting a pair of nerdy/old lady glasses for reading small letters for great lengths of time. Nobody would see me anyway. 🤓😉

Yes is true whatever that is going to affect smart phone will affect laptop but I always like using laptop for most of my work but smartphone also make it flexible to work mostly now that we are facing fuel high price in my country and no electricity so smartphone serve us more better in terms of work.

My smartphone isn't too small. In fact, don't like using tiny smartphone. The size of my smartphone is big enough not to give me too tiny text and I can increase the text font size of writings on my smartphone. I can work freely with my smartphone like I do with laptop or PC.

My smartphone isn't too small. In fact, don't like using tiny smartphone. The size of my smartphone is big enough not to give me too tiny text and I can increase the text font size of writings on my smartphone. I can work freely with my smartphone like I do with laptop or PC.
I've tried many, many times to increase the font size, and it does work, only I lose a lot of the webpage I'm viewing. So three or four words will be too far off to the right and just missing from the screen, and then I have to scroll to the right to continue reading.
Lucky you! 🙂

I've tried many, many times to increase the font size, and it does work, only I lose a lot of the webpage I'm viewing. So three or four words will be too far off to the right and just missing from the screen, and then I have to scroll to the right to continue reading.
Lucky you! 🙂
Yes, it's the way it sets up like I zoomed the page which I don't have any problems with using it in that way. I can't be with my laptop at all place all the time. My smartphone is meant to do some work in the same frame. Luckily, I have some which can do it as I wanted it.

Well, I cannot work on my smart phone. I am a writer, and I cannot type on my smartphone. I am a web designer, and I cannot design websites on smartphone. Smartphones are best for the ease of communication, but they are not working device. I cannot even use my smartphone for forum posting.

Very true.

It's the portability of smartphone that makes them indespensible because they can moved into anywhere and still be used to work. I have used my smartphone to work while in a bus and train without discomforting another person in the bus. It's not going to be possible to do that with a laptop.

Well, I cannot work on my smart phone. I am a writer, and I cannot type on my smartphone. I am a web designer, and I cannot design websites on smartphone. Smartphones are best for the ease of communication, but they are not working device. I cannot even use my smartphone for forum posting.
Very interesting reply. Yes, that's correct. You've named some jobs that cannot be done (or at least not comfortably done) on a cell phone.
Hey, why can't you use it for forum posting though.. just curious. Letters too small? My eyes hurt when I type too long on my cell, and then it takes foreverrrr for them to adjust to just seeing, in general. Like watching TV, or talking to my mom, etc. Everything looks like a blurry blob or worse, little bit of double vision going on. For about 2 hours.
My eyes have always been terrible 🙄

Very interesting reply. Yes, that's correct. You've named some jobs that cannot be done (or at least not comfortably done) on a cell phone.
Hey, why can't you use it for forum posting though.. just curious. Letters too small? My eyes hurt when I type too long on my cell, and then it takes foreverrrr for them to adjust to just seeing, in general. Like watching TV, or talking to my mom, etc. Everything looks like a blurry blob or worse, little bit of double vision going on. For about 2 hours.
My eyes have always been terrible 🙄
Well, forum posts need just 50-60 words and it shouldn't be very difficult to type on a smartphone, however, I take a long time to type with thumbs. I would be taking twice longer when I use a smartphone for forum posting.

Well, forum posts need just 50-60 words and it shouldn't be very difficult to type on a smartphone, however, I take a long time to type with thumbs. I would be taking twice longer when I use a smartphone for forum posting.
Oh that's right, I forgot most people type with thumbs on their cells (like when they text.)
You know, I've never done that.
I use my ring finger of my right hand to type on my phone, while holding the whole phone in my left hand.
Interesting.
I wonder if other people do that too..
Or am I the only weirdo
Haha
Thanks @DigitalNomad

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back