What's new

Would you rather live on the moon or live on Mars?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you had to choose between the two, where would you rather live? I think for me, living on the moon would be more ideal, because I could potentially go back to earth one day. But if you live on Mars for example, I don't think you can come back, so your life stays on Mars until you die. I don't think I could take that, so living on the moon would be a lot more appealing to me. I like the idea of being able to one day go back to earth, and with Mars you really can't do that.

I will choose to live in the moon because it is close to earth and I can easily travel back and forth. Mars is far and it takes a long time to reach there. From the moon, I will be able to see the earth and will at least be close to home.

Unfortunately, I am going to decline living on either of them because I don't have any interest of leaving the Earth to go and reside in another planet as it stands.

I have not even been able to explore the whole earth which is something I find to be more realistic than moving to another planet.

The moon looks like a better destination to travel and explore. I don't know anyone who has been to Mars but I know more about the moon landing with everything astronauts have done there. Moon looks beautiful when looking at it when it's out in the night.

Elon Musk have been going on and on about establishing a base in Mars so that people can actually travel to the planet and come back. I am simply waiting for him to execute the project and make sure it is something that is sustainable for people to travel to and come back without having any planets disease from Mars.

That's a tough one, but if Mars becomes habitable for humans, I'd go for Mars. The idea of being part of the first wave of settlers on a whole new planet is just mind-blowing. It's like stepping into the unknown, exploring the red landscapes, and being part of a historic journey. Living on Mars would be an adventure of a lifetime, pushing the boundaries of what's possible for humanity.

That's a tough one, but if Mars becomes habitable for humans, I'd go for Mars. The idea of being part of the first wave of settlers on a whole new planet is just mind-blowing. It's like stepping into the unknown, exploring the red landscapes, and being part of a historic journey. Living on Mars would be an adventure of a lifetime, pushing the boundaries of what's possible for humanity.

As long as there are no dangerous hybrid creatures on the new planet where people are trying to start a new settlement, I would be open to traveling there but when I don't have any guarantees that there are not there like aliens and hybrid creatures that are capable of killing human beings, I wouldn't be interested in going there.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!