What's new

Would you rather have the best hearing or the best eye sight?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you rather have? The best hearing? Or the best eye sight? Personally I think hearing would be cool, but I'd worry it'd be too much on the ears having the best hearing. I imagine it could be more sensitive towards sound. So I think the best eyesight would be more appealing. I'd be fine with just regular old hearing. But eye sight is something I think a lot of people want to improve.

Most people are already talking too much to the point where it is becoming very annoying and frustrating for me, so I would like to hear less which would make me to prefer having a perfect I eye sight. This is going to make it very easy for me to see things quickly with more clarity more than any other person could.

I would have the best eye sight ahead of the best hearing. I can't live a life where I would be struggling with vision in seeing things clearly. I can't go partial blind. I would rather not hear anything which I will have a way around it by having everything written down for me to read and understand. There is no remedy for blindness.

I think I would prefer to have the best eyesight because if I have the best hearing I could be bothered by many things and I really don't know why I would use such good hearing, but having very good eyesight can help you with many things, for example for certain jobs as an airplane pilot, for example.

I think I would prefer to have the best eyesight because if I have the best hearing I could be bothered by many things and I really don't know why I would use such good hearing, but having very good eyesight can help you with many things, for example for certain jobs as an airplane pilot, for example.

Exactly! The kind of noise that people are going to keep making is going to be very uncomfortable for you to hear all of them at once. This is going to cause a very serious headache for you if you don't know how to block such noise out that is coming from different angle because you have a very sensitive hearing.

At the moment am ok with my hearing capability. If there should be perfect addition, it should be applicable to the sight.

Great eye sight makes me cautious of my environment and also capture diverse pictures into my mind by so increasing retentivity. In addition to that too much noise can be an asset of distraction to me.

In summary am much more attracted to what I see than what I hear.

I would choose to have the best eyesight than the best hearing because I can avoid danger by scouting from far distances and enjoy nature's beauties

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator