What's new

Would you rather have the best singing voice, or be the best at a certain instrument?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you could choose between having the best singing voice, or the being the best at a certain instrument, what would you choose and why? I think singing would be better, because I feel the singers are more known than a guitarist or pianist. I think having the best singing voice would bring more people to you. What would you pick though?

I would always have liked more to be a vocalist in a group, for example, a rock group, so I would choose without much hesitation the fact of having one of the best voices to sing, I also really like the fact of playing the guitar or the bass, but still I choose the voice.

I would rather have none of them. I know how to dance but singing isn't part of what I signed up for. Playing musical instruments is turning me off whenever I tried it. I wouldn't be interested in it either. I would rather enjoy watching other sing and play.

When I look at how Yanni plays the piano and how those who plays violin for him does it whenever he is on a live concert, this is something that gives you so much inspiration. I would definitely love to be very good when it comes to playing piano and violin because they are my favourite musical instruments.

I will go for ability to play instrument incredibly. There is Inspiration I had For playing guitars. I would be very happy if I was very competent in it as no time for it. Practice makes perfect, I no longer do the practicing again.

On the other hand am not good at singing, in the sense that sometimes I do forget the vocal range am told to handle.

I would have the best singing voice rather than be best at a certain instrument because you can still sing without an instrument and still get popular and you can also collaborate with someone who can play an instrument well.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!