What's new

Would you rather have an expensive PC or a next-generation console for gaming 🎮???

Lingaraj

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Member of the Month
Aug 24, 2023
USD
$0.0550USD
Biznotes
I have never owned any console but I have once played in an internet cafe by paying hourly rents. I like the simplicity of the consoles and more often games are optimized so you don't feel any lags or stutters as compared to a PC. But PC have their advantages such as you can play competitive games at a higher refresh rate which consoles can't do and there are many more advantages. I prefer gaming on the console to separate work from gaming and avoid distraction.

Right now I am not that much in PC gaming. I have a capable PC, but I still prefer to sit in my comfy chair instead of at a desk and play my Playstation 5.

I will probably get the VR system for it too this year.

Well, being a console fan boy for years, my answer is going to be the obvious one which is getting a next gen console over having any kind of PC. PC is good, there's no doubt about that but I wouldn't mind leave it for a better console.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator