Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
In a week I can't do without taking Pizza, won't I be tired of eating pizza for a whole year. I am not sure what answer is best to this question, because I love pizza a lot. But I think I would rather eat only pizza for a year, so far I would take different drinks with it. I can't do without taking Pizza in a Week
So Would you rather eat only pizza 🍕 for a year or not eat any pizza for five years

If I can get different types of pizza, I might be able to swing this for a year but I would likely get sick of it after a month and it would not be very healthy either so I would rather go 5 years without.

That's actually me too, I can't go without taking Pizza 🍕 not even a week nor to talk of five whole years

Too much pizza eating on a regular basis can increase the risk of having a heart disease, obesity and cancer. There is a lot of processed meat and high sodium contents used in making pizza. I will choose going 5 years without eating pizza.

Unfortunately, I am the kind of person that is not that much interested when it comes to eating pizza. I can actually go three years without eating pizza and I'm not even going to be bothered. When it comes to eating meat pie or anything that is pie related, I find it very difficult to prevent myself from eating it frequently.

I can go a week or more without eating pizza. I don't think there is any particular food that I am addicted to. I have always wanted to have that kind of life where there is nothing that controls me at all. I want to have a beautiful and unique life always.

I can go a week or more without eating pizza. I don't think there is any particular food that I am addicted to. I have always wanted to have that kind of life where there is nothing that controls me at all. I want to have a beautiful and unique life always.

From what I have been able to observe in my part of State, it is mostly ladies who are obsessed when it comes to eating pizza. Whenever you go to restaurant where people are hanging out, most ladies there are always eating pizza and I don't even get why it is like that with most people.

I must say that I'm not a big fan of pizza and therefore I almost never eat pizza, so I could decide not to eat pizza for the next 5 years without any problems, in fact, I don't know when was the last time I ate pizza haha.

Even though I like pizza I am not crazy about eating pizza, I think I would be tired eating only pizza for the entire year. Therefore, I choose not to eat pizza for 5 years instead of eating pizza for the entire year. If you had give me options to eat dumplings for a year and not eat dumplings for 5 years, I would have chosen to eat dumplings for a year.

I must say that I'm not a big fan of pizza and therefore I almost never eat pizza, so I could decide not to eat pizza for the next 5 years without any problems, in fact, I don't know when was the last time I ate pizza haha.

I've never been out to a restaurant and think about getting a pizza. If it's up to me, they will close up all shop where they are make pizza because I'm never buying any of it in years.

I am never going to the bother about not eating pizza at all because it's not my kind of thing. A friend of mine visited yesterday and the only thing she was asking me to buy for her was a pizza. I was like what is it with you girls and pizza? Does it mean that you don't have any other thing that you want to eat except pizza? She couldn't stop laughing.

I try to make myself not to develop habit for one food. This have made it possible that I'm not addicts to any particular. I did the same thing with pizza, I'm not addicted to it.

not eat pizza for five years as im gluten and dairy intlorance so it would be easy.

Eating anything that is going to be detrimental to your health is not advisable because you are going to suffer for it over a long period of time. Also, it is going to make it very uncomfortable for you. Our health is something that should be taken seriously at all times.

I would choose not to eat any pizza for five years rather than eat only pizza for a year because as others have mentioned eating only pizza doesn't sound very healthy. As far as I can remember I haven't eaten any pizza for 2 years so I think I can survive.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator