What's new

Would you rather eat chocolate on pizza or never eat chocolate ever again???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I am not a fan of chocolate for once, and nothing is gonna let me eat my precious pizza with chocolate on it. Lol, I would rather never eat chocolate ever again since I don't take it at all.
Would you rather eat chocolate on pizza or never eat chocolate ever again???

I'd definitely go for eating chocolate on pizza. I can't imagine a life without chocolates, and while chocolate on pizza might be an unusual combo, it's a small price to pay for keeping one of my favorite treats in the picture.

I am also not a fan of chocolate so I would never eat chocolate on pizza and I would choose to never eat chocolate again.

I tried eating chocolate right after I ate a whole margarita so I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to do that again so I'd rather give up chocolate which I don't really like anyway

Eating chocolate on pizza? I've never seen anyone eating their pizza with chocolate. I wouldn't worry about using chocolate with my pizza. I eat my pizza separately and my chocolate too.

I would prefer to just eat the chocolate on the pizza since neither of them displeases me and so I could eat chocolate without any problems, existing pizza with pineapple can already exist on any pizza hahaha

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!