What's new

Would you rather be with someone who dislike your favorite food or your favorite pet??

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
If you decide to dislike my favorite food, it isn't a problem but if you dislike my pet, there will be issue.
If you dislike my pet that means you dislike me.
You can prepare another food and I may change it to be my favorite food. But my pet is always my friend when no one is
Would you rather be with someone who dislike your favorite food or your favorite pet??

I prefer to be with someone who doesn't like my favorite food, that's not a problem for me, but if you don't like my pets it's like you have a problem with me, since my pets are irreplaceable for me, food therefore, it's normal that you can't like a certain food.

There is no way I am going to spend a day with someone who doesn't like my pet because it is going to be very difficult for us to stay together since my pet is always around me. I will not have someone who is going to pose as a threat to my pet for any reason whatsoever. I would rather be with someone who doesn't like the food that I eat. He can eat his separate food and I will eat my own.

Disliking my favorite food is quite normal stuff for me as one man's food is another man's poison.

But if your are not going well with my favorite pet, ehhm, we too might not go that well. I love my pets being around me very often. On the other hand my favorite food won't be that frequent.

I would choose to be with someone who dislikes my food rather than with someone who dislikes my favorite pet because my pet will every time with me and I would not let anyone harm my pet.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!